937 users online (145 members and 792 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78
Results 1,156 to 1,163 of 1163
    The bloodhounds used the day after Jacob's abduction led investigators to the tire track, but would they not also have led them to the house or other locations on the property? I read they searched a two mile radius.

You know, the one thing that struck me while re-reading a timeline for Jacob's case is how, just as in Joshua's case, authorities used every resource available and conducted an extensive search -- everywhere except for the one place they should have -- in Jacob's case, inside DR's house; in Joshua's case, inside the abbey.

I've said this before == those are the first two places I would have gone. I just don't understand.
    I was born thinking outside of the box

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    The bloodhounds used the day after Jacob's abduction led investigators to the tire track, but would they not also have led them to the house or other locations on the property? I read they searched a two mile radius.

You know, the one thing that struck me while re-reading a timeline for Jacob's case is how, just as in Joshua's case, authorities used every resource available and conducted an extensive search -- everywhere except for the one place they should have -- in Jacob's case, inside DR's house; in Joshua's case, inside the abbey.

I've said this before == those are the first two places I would have gone. I just don't understand.
    Probably due to those in charge thinking no way could these nice church going farmers with the teacher son, or the wonderful priests/monks at the abbey have had anything to do with such a sordid crime as kidnapping a child or a young adult male.

We are learning now, in hindsight, how wrong we all were thinking that all priests were beyond reproach.

Quote Originally Posted by shergal View Post
    Probably due to those in charge thinking no way could these nice church going farmers with the teacher son, or the wonderful priests/monks at the abbey have had anything to do with such a sordid crime as kidnapping a child or a young adult male.

We are learning now, in hindsight, how wrong we all were thinking that all priests were beyond reproach.
    So true. All of these crimes committed by those in the name of religion...it goes on and on at the expense of the innocent.

ELOCsoul is offline Verified Author - "Finding Jacob Wetterling"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    I dont believe the newspapers ever detailed the crime scene. Until the internet happened and new answers to the public, became apparent (seeing the area overhead via satellite and discovering the hill).
    Yep, I remember when I drove by there the first time, it just blew my mind how isolated this location is. I actually felt guilty for not realizing how truly unusual this case was until that moment.

Going there really tells the tale

We know that there are tons of priests that could be the offender. We know that Gillespie went to the Wetterlings to "comfort " them.

My understanding is that Gillespie was/is an R family friend.

Do we know that Gillespie did the flyover pics of the R family farm?

I wonder if LE has looked at any priests?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    We know that there are tons of priests that could be the offender. We know that Gillespie went to the Wetterlings to "comfort " them.

My understanding is that Gillespie was/is an R family friend.

Do we know that Gillespie did the flyover pics of the R family farm?

I wonder if LE has looked at any priests?
    I am sure they have and are. It would really be awful if they aren't.

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78