GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
2014_0609_missing_woman_Goode_Sarah.jpg

Police search for missing Medford woman, 21
Monday, June 09 2014 6:40 am by Riverhead LOCAL

Police said Sarah P. Goode, 21, was reported missing on June 8 after she did not contact family members for approximately two days. Goode’s car, a gray 1999 BMW Model 328i, was found in the Medford area under what police described as "suspicious circumstances." Police said they are "safeguarding" the car.
http://riverheadlocal.com/breaking-news/police-search-for-missing-medford-woman-21
Missing mom Sarah Goode was murdered, sources say
Friday, June 13, 2014

MEDFORD, N.Y. (WABC) -- The remains of a woman found in a wooded area on Long Island Thursday were identified earlier Friday as the 21-year-old, and now sources confirm that she was killed.

http://7online.com/news/body-found-in-medford-is-missing-mom-sources-say/110665/
Body found in Long Island woods is the missing mom of 4-year-old daughter: family
Sarah Goode, 21, was found in Medford Thursday evening by a search party of about 40 people. Family members confirmed Friday that the body is Goode.
BY Thomas Tracy - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, June 13, 2014, 5:36 PM

A search party of 40 to 45 people scouring the woods for 21-year-old Sarah Goode found the body in Medford off Camden Court at about 6:15 p.m. Thursday, authorities said. It was discovered “within a mile” from where Goode’s abandoned 1999 BMW was found, cops said.

[...]

Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/body-found-long-island-woods-missing-mom-article-1.1829191
Thread #1

:modstop:

STOP, READ, and THANK THIS POST BEFORE YOU PROCEED.

Rule of thumb for social media, e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc:

Allowed profiles/pages

• Victims
  • Persons of Interest (POI's)/Suspects (as indicated by LE through MSM)
  • Mainstream Media (MSM)
  • Law Enforcement (LE)
  • Group pages for the victim, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...
  • Businesses, schools, organizations (usually)

Profiles Not Allowed

• Family members of either the victim or the POI
  • Friends of either the victim or the POI
  • Most any other individual

Information -- including images -- MUST be linked to an appropriate source (primarily, mainstream media - MSM).

Social media pages (e.g., Facebook and Twitter) are NOT appropriate sources unless they are associated with a LE agency or news outlet.

NO link = NO post

It is NOT okay to post rumors and then add, "I would include the link, but I can't because the page is private (or, the site is off limits)." If you cannot provide a link to the information (regardless of the reason), you cannot post it, or post about it, or even mention it at all.

Time does not allow mods to pm a member each time a post is removed. Members who familiarize themselves with The Rules usually know why a post is deleted. At any time, if a member has a question about a deleted post, or the rules in general, one has only to ask a mod in a pm. We're always happy to assist members with their questions.

Rules: Etiquette and Other Information

Posting in a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function, or email staff if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.
:gthanks:

Glad that we have a second thread----hopefully we can fill it with alot of ideas and possibilities and not last but continued prayers, support and positive energy for Sarah and little one and family and friends.

Heading out for the night sweetlings....everyone be safe and keep cool!!!!!!
Watch out for all the storms that are scheduled through out the South and North

I have a vision of Sarah and the group going back to the woods to hang out with the group and she got into an argument with one of the girls who ended up killing her. Maybe the argument started at the party and that is why she left and went to their meet up spot where the rest of the group went as well. The group helped her relocate the body and move the car. Because they are people she has hang out with, their DNA being in the car would not be odd.

Yes - I thought of that case as well! Did they ever release a cause of death in that case? I remember thinking at the time based on the news reports & interviews with her current husband that he was somehow involved - yet there, like here, nothing ever was made of it.

This is an aside, but I wonder if there were any links here to any of the unsolved murders and the LISK if they would let the public know.

I live only a few blocks away from both where she lived and where her body was found, so I have followed her case since day one. It will be unlikely that you will find her cause of death by searching the internet. I've tried to no avail. I had remembered finding out her COD, but couldn't remember where. Just looked back at some of my posts and found the one where I mentioned it, hence the reason for me to edit this post. About a year after her death, News12 re-ran her story. It was mentioned that the family said her COD was blunt force trauma to the head and torso and compression of the neck.

I can only see two scenarios for her murder. She had gone into the woods looking for her husband after they fought that night. She found him in there smoking whatever he smokes in those woods. An argument ensued, it escalated and he killed her in the heat of the moment.

The only other plausible scenario for me is, she went into the woods looking for him. Instead of finding the husband, she came across someone else ( a local) who was in there doing drugs and saw her as a crime of opportunity.

My opinion...the husband was responsible. I remember that night quite well. It was bitterly cold out at that hour. I have a hard time believing someone would be out there at that hour in those temps just to shoot up or whatever else they do in there. If it wasn't the hubby, then I can only see it being someone who lives in close proximity, but my money is still on the husband.

I have a vision of Sarah and the group going back to the woods to hang out with the group and she got into an argument with one of the girls who ended up killing her. Maybe the argument started at the party and that is why she left and went to their meet up spot where the rest of the group went as well. The group helped her relocate the body and move the car. Because they are people she has hang out with, their DNA being in the car would not be odd.

interesting theory - while i'm not familiar with forensics, i imagine the DNA aspect makes a lot of sense and could make the investigation more difficult.

I think the last thread was accidentally left unlocked, just a heads up to anyone confused on two active threads

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

The more I read the more I believe this killing was planned. Guys and girls are different. A jealous guy will act alone. A jealous girl will rally the troops. Who are the troops? Girls with no direction and who are easily lead around by the nose. I dont find it hard to believe that this mentality would plan a murder. One of the girls might bring her loser boyfriend along. She was targeted late at night. Sarah was not going to be left alive so she could call 911

I think the last thread was accidentally left unlocked, just a heads up to anyone confused on two active threads

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

You can read the post on the other thread. You cant reply though.

wow-----we look upgraded!! lol.......just two quick thoughts on Sarah's car-------license plate was bent b/c she had had the car towed not long after purchase and it was bent then OR b/c its a foeign car (and I have never owned a BMW, Mercedes or any kind of luxury car) maybe the car is only designed to hold foreign license plates----am sure we have all seen foreign model cars with non US or Canada license plates.

Has Sarah's can been released to her family or is it still with LE???

I live only a few blocks away from both where she lived and where her body was found, so I have followed her case since day one. It will be unlikely that you will find her cause of death by searching the internet. I've tried to no avail. I had remembered finding out her COD, but couldn't remember where. Just looked back at some of my posts and found the one where I mentioned it, hence the reason for me to edit this post. About a year after her death, News12 re-ran her story. It was mentioned that the family said her COD was blunt force trauma to the head and torso and compression of the neck.

I can only see two scenarios for her murder. She had gone into the woods looking for her husband after they fought that night. She found him in there smoking whatever he smokes in those woods. An argument ensued, it escalated and he killed her in the heat of the moment.

The only other plausible scenario for me is, she went into the woods looking for him. Instead of finding the husband, she came across someone else ( a local) who was in there doing drugs and saw her as a crime of opportunity.

My opinion...the husband was responsible. I remember that night quite well. It was bitterly cold out at that hour. I have a hard time believing someone would be out there at that hour in those temps just to shoot up or whatever else they do in there. If it wasn't the hubby, then I can only see it being someone who lives in close proximity, but my money is still on the husband.

Agree 100%. Father of the child came in to where i tended bar the day after it happened, he was so upset about it all and especially having to tell the kid about it and then he won $1000 playing one game of quick draw that we were all watching with him I'll never forget that. Not that it helped his difficult time greatly, but we were all happy to see at least something go his way that day.

interesting theory - while i'm not familiar with forensics, i imagine the DNA aspect makes a lot of sense and could make the investigation more difficult.

:welcome6:

to

:websleuther:Websleuths:websleuther:

:drumroll: mzack14 !!!:drumroll:

We are so glad to have you here!!

:thewave:

No news yet. I think LE is making sure they get this right.

I think so too deedee21-----IMO there is more than one peron involved and some may have lawyered up or have alibis that are "a little too good"....hopefully this won't go cold, but will come to a resolution soon.
I am a huge fan of "Cold Justice" and can just see Johhny Bonds ("He's the best there is!!!") interviewing some of this group with his Southern paternal cop personality.

wow-----we look upgraded!! lol.......just two quick thoughts on Sarah's car-------license plate was bent b/c she had had the car towed not long after purchase and it was bent then OR b/c its a foeign car (and I have never owned a BMW, Mercedes or any kind of luxury car) maybe the car is only designed to hold foreign license plates----am sure we have all seen foreign model cars with non US or Canada license plates.

I've owned several bmws and, though they are foreign, those manufactured for sale in the US are properly designed to fit US tags. I've never had to bend one of my plates to make it fit.

Neither would justify the plate being bent, in my opinion. I have never encountered a reputable towing company bending an inset plate (one that is not mounted to the bottom of the bumper), nor bent due to the addition or removal of a license plate frame. Cars meant to be sold in the U.S. would have the space for the license accordingly. I do believe in this case it was bent with the intention for less chance of recognition.

MOO

I think so too panthera----the plate was bent to disguise it or it was bent when someone tried to remove it from the car.

Did we ever discuss if Sarah was having trouble with a co-worker or a client at work??????
Or with someone in her neighborhood?????

Did we ever discuss if Sarah was having trouble with a co-worker or a client at work??????
Or with someone in her neighborhood?????
How about if she told her girlfriends or family who was stalking her???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back