1210 users online (200 members and 1010 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

RH Social Media

User name is usually RoscoeUa

Post what you find.

Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    User name is usually RoscoeUa

Post what you find.
    Not RH, but LH. But since there's no thread for her, here's her instagram.

http://instagram.com/leeleeua

skibaboo is online now <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

That oughtta about cover it lol, but don't forget his reddit: http://www.***********/search?q=roscoeUA

eta: Oh, can we not even post the reddit link in the social media thread?

etaa: He also has an account at scout.com, but you need to sign in to see it. Plus, it's a sports site, so probably not very telling

skibaboo is online now <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmady View Post
    That oughtta about cover it lol, but don't forget his reddit: http://www.***********/search?q=roscoeUA

eta: Oh, can we not even post the reddit link in the social media thread?

etaa: He also has an account at scout.com, but you need to sign in to see it. Plus, it's a sports site, so probably not very telling
    Seems not. I posted his reddit but noticed it was censored so removed it. It's easily found just type in google 'Reddit RoscoeUa'

I noticed he has accounts on a few sports and techy sites, but not a very active user, most seem to be about coaching football.

I also found a photobucket but it only had 4 photos, the same photo 4 times, football emblem of some kind (sorry, being over the pond I don't know these things lol)
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Does anyone know anything about dropbox? I don't think there is anything interesting here, but didn't know if there was a way to see if there are other things in his acct:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5147776/iphone4.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5147776/coconutbattery.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    I also found a photobucket but it only had 4 photos, the same photo 4 times, football emblem of some kind (sorry, being over the pond I don't know these things lol)
    Both "RoscoeUA" and "LeeleeUA" are big time University of Alabama fans... hence the "UA", the "Roll Tide" t-shirts & Alabama merchandise that they're often wearing in their photos, etc.

I'm sure Auburn fans might have a sick laugh at that, I guess, but it's not really the fault of 'Bama that Cooper Harris was left to die in a car.

/not at all a fan of 'Bama whatsoever, but there's no reason to blame college football rivalries for murder

Quote Originally Posted by joeM View Post
    Both "RoscoeUA" and "LeeleeUA" are big time University of Alabama fans... hence the "UA", the "Roll Tide" t-shirts & Alabama merchandise that they're often wearing in their photos, etc.

I'm sure Auburn fans might have a sick laugh at that, I guess, but it's not really the fault of 'Bama that Cooper Harris was left to die in a car.

/not at all a fan of 'Bama whatsoever, but there's no reason to blame college football rivalries for murder
    Confused???
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I'm interested in Snapchat. This freak had to have one.

Quote Originally Posted by T4Tide View Post
    I'm interested in Snapchat. This freak had to have one.
    And MeetMe, but you'd have to have his email acct to login.

[–]RoscoeUA 1 point 1 year ago
    I used to work for the Alabama football team. I can tell you there are so many people on the sidelines that you have no idea what they do. But getting on the field is quite a feat. Credentials at Bryant Denny are checked by the gate guard and by field security.
    So, we can add that to his list of jobs, I guess.

Whoa.

Looking for reliable daycare near east cobb / vinings (self.Atlanta)
    submitted 1 year ago by RoscoeUA
    my wife and I are new to the area and are starting to get desperate on finding safe/reliable daycare since it seems the one we have chosen is probably going to fall through. Any help or suggestions would be great!
    http://www.***********/r/Atlanta/com...ear_east_cobb/

What about the subreddit stuff? Can it be sleuthed?

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast