1012 users online (223 members and 789 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

LH Social Media and other Sleuthing Details

Please discuss LH's social media here.

Thanks,

Salem
    Last edited by Salem; 07-05-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I'm confused, she saved the fertility dudes video because he had erectile dysfunction?

And I can't see the Instagram ...can you post the gist of it please? Pretty please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

LH only ever uploaded 1 photo with instragram that I can see and it the one that is her profile photo. It is a photo of her, RH and a younger Cooper. Appeared to be on a couch, Cooper as infant being held up by both of them and kissed on either side of his forehead by each. She has 101 followers and was following 140

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Marking spot on new forum thanks

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Video where LH posts about issues with her husband's low testosterone, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mdhICUqVQ

LH's comments indicate that RH was on androgel and was receiving testosterone injections for at least two years before her post (which was two years ago).

If LH's worst fear was having her child forgotten in a hot car, why wasn't she in charge of dropping of Cooper every day???? JMO

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    If LH's worst fear was having her child forgotten in a hot car, why wasn't she in charge of dropping of Cooper every day???? JMO
    Or have a text confirmation each morning between parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    I don't necessarily think she stated her fear was that RH would leave him in the car, but that it could happen to her too. But if both of these parents were so worried about this possibly happening, you would think they would develop some type of plan. Calling or texting after each drop off, etc.

I am finding nothing else in the way of social media for her. Makes me wonder if as far INTO the social media internet thing he was, she was as far OUT of it. Also makes me wonder how savvy she is about using social media and the many interesting ways her husband was making use of it.

But maybe she was just smarter about using different usernames rather than the same dang one over and over and over like her husband had a penchant for doing

She has pulled her FB, but we have this:

http://profileengine.com/people/lean....taylor.harris

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-l...nvestig/ngZCF/

Focus shifts to mother of Cobb toddler as investigation continues
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

She deleted her Pinterest account. If you type in 'leannaua pinterest' on Google you can see that she had multiple boards on Pinterest. But if you click on the link it says that the page is not found. You can view a few pages in Google cache though.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=nl Looks like she was planning a Mickey Mouse themed birthday party for Coopers 2nd birthday in August.

I found a profile for leeleeua on the bodybuilding forum:

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/leeleeua/

Probably doesn't help much unless there is cached activity for her somewhere. The only relevant info that I can gather is: Member Since: Dec 30, 2012; Last Visit: Mar 19, 2013

The actual forum there is pretty popular, so she may have been enjoying the general posts in the Misc section or browsing for weight loss or diet advice.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast