1233 users online (269 members and 964 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 110 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1643
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161

    GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

    Please continue here. Because Cooper now has a forum, the opening posts in a thread will no longer be copied over every time a new general discussion thread is opened. Nor will previous threads be linked.

    If you have questions, please pm a Mod. Mods for this forum are Nursebeeme and Fran. Salem is Admin. with Kimster backing up. Other Mods may be added as they express an interest/time. BUT... you can pm any Mod and they will help you.

    Salem

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    So Illinois
    Posts
    942
    From the last thread - I wonder if RH was involved with M, and if she told LH what RH told her on the phone. And didn't they go to the HD parking lot instead of the mall parking lot?
    Do we know how and when she arrived at the police station?
    Last edited by who knew?; 07-05-2014 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Remove full name of M

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    36,310
    Cinnamon, in the last thread you asked if mom was sleuthable now. Admin has opened mom up to sleuthing. The post about it is located several threads back and I am not sure I can find it for you now during the transition til the search database finishes making it over but

    Yes, mom is now sleuthable.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    land of most amazing sunsets
    Posts
    12,613
    Quote Originally Posted by who knew? View Post
    From the last thread - I wonder if RH was involved with Michelle, and if she told LH what RH told her on the phone. And didn't they go to the HD parking lot instead of the mall parking lot?
    Do we know how and when she arrived at the police station?
    During the hearing yesterday the LEO on the stand indicated that daycare employee M was a passenger in LH's car as they drove to the Treehouse. At the Treehouse 2 LEO's met with LH and told her the news of her son's death. She was ''interviewed'' first at the Treehouse and then taken to the station for questioning IIRC

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    Cinnamon, in the last thread you asked if mom was sleuthable now. Admin has opened mom up to sleuthing. The post about it is located several threads back and I am not sure I can find it for you now during the transition til the search database finishes making it over but

    Yes, mom is now sleuthable.
    Here is the thread for LH: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3#post10705233

    I need details and a link on this Michelle person. Also, we should be using initials.

    Thanks,

    Salem

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Suburbian A-T-L
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by who knew? View Post
    From the last thread - I wonder if RH was involved with Michelle, and if she told LH what RH told her on the phone. And didn't they go to the HD parking lot instead of the mall parking lot?
    Do we know how and when she arrived at the police station?
    You know, I actually had the same thought pop into my head about RH and Michelle. The calls he made and LH's behavior at the daycare (showing up while the whole thing of RH finding Cooper is going down not far away) is so weird. This is one period of the time line that I will be very interested in during trial. I'm sure the other person on the line for those 6 minutes will be identified and called to testify.
    "I felt dumb, I felt fooled, and I thought that my perception, which I'd always counted on, was flawed. Ever since then, I've felt I can't really know anybody." - Ann Rule

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by who knew? View Post
    From the last thread - I wonder if RH was involved with Michelle, and if she told LH what RH told her on the phone. And didn't they go to the HD parking lot instead of the mall parking lot?
    Do we know how and when she arrived at the police station?
    The Detective said they have the record of a 6 min. phone call, he was seen on the phone by other witnesses at the scene yet, he claims he made no calls. Also 2 other phone calls, one to Leanna and one to his work that neither were answered. He obviously is trying to conceal the phone calls. I am guessing that they already know who he spoke to at day care and the content of the conversation.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Georgia -- Redneck Country
    Posts
    7,175
    One thing is striking about this case (besides the obvious).

    These parents do not appear to be abusive/sadistic. The daycare said when Cooper went to breakfast with Daddy he would be happy etc....

    I suspect these two simply lived in their own "alternative little world" in which they shared stuff, and ideas, and at some point the idea of no longer having to care for a baby seemed like a good idea. They likely didn't want him to suffer but....it seemed like the most common and foolproof way.

    Then you have RH's mother....after that hearing she curses the JUDGE for not giving bond? She isn't shocked by the details revealed in the hearing, she immediately blames the judge because she didn't get what she wanted and she had to be angry with "someone".

    Freaky stuff. The parents may be monsters, but the disturbing part is that they were such "benign" monsters if that makes sense. In some ways a lot like Casey Anthony.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    36,310
    will check in the media only thread and through the cnn transcripts of hearing to see if I can find the area of testimony about the daycare person named michelle.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonya610 View Post
    One thing is striking about this case (besides the obvious).

    These parents do not appear to be abusive/sadistic. The daycare said when Cooper went to breakfast with Daddy he would be happy etc....

    I suspect these two simply lived in their own "alternative little world" in which they shared stuff, and ideas, and at some point the idea of no longer having to care for a baby seemed like a good idea. They likely didn't want him to suffer but....it seemed like the most common and foolproof way.

    Then you have RH's mother....after that hearing she curses the JUDGE for not giving bond? She isn't shocked by the details revealed in the hearing, she immediately blames the judge because she didn't get what she wanted and she had to be angry with "someone".

    Freaky stuff. The parents may be monsters, but the disturbing part is that they were such "benign" monsters if that makes sense. In some ways a lot like Casey Anthony.
    They were monsters with an image they valued. IMO



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    land of most amazing sunsets
    Posts
    12,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Here is the thread for LH: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3#post10705233

    I need details and a link on this Michelle person. Also, we should be using initials.

    Thanks,

    Salem
    it was during the probable cause hearing with the Detective who gave the events....I changed her name to one initial (he didn't give us her surname)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by who knew? View Post
    I don't agree with this idea of regularly leaving Cooper in the car, BUT....

    If they had, it might explain why the car seat was set in the smaller settings. IF they had done this before, perhaps he had been able to wiggle out of his car seat. So, the car seats were switched between mom and dad's cars, and the belts were moved so he would be locked in good and tight.

    This keeps coming up and I just think this thought is all wrong. When the straps are set at the correct level, close to the shoulders, they have less play in them. The hard plastic shell holds them close together. When you move that down the back some, then the straps can spread further apart at the shoulder. Remember, straps aren't rigid, they are fabric. Fabric moves and bends more than hard plastic.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    The Detective said they have the record of a 6 min. phone call, he was seen on the phone by other witnesses at the scene yet, he claims he made no calls. Also 2 other phone calls, one to Leanna and one to his work that neither were answered. He obviously is trying to conceal the phone calls. I am guessing that they already know who he spoke to at day care and the content of the conversation.
    Actually, what the officer said on the stand implies that they don't imo. Could mean nothing, but he said they knew RH had to talk to someone because the VM at the daycare isn't set to last for 6 minutes, i.e. RH didn't just pocket dial or call, get vm and fail to hang up properly. To me, that says they know he talked to someone, but they don't know who. Otherwise, they would have just said who he talked to, no? It's not like they were opposed to revealing details about the investigation so far.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1
    I read here a lot but this is my first post. I don't know all the rules so I hope I am ok referencing a site.

    There was a thread in Lipstick Alley just a few days after this happened [modsnip] I thought it seemed far fetched at the time but now I really wonder about that six minute phone call.
    Last edited by Salem; 07-05-2014 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Discussing rumor.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,906

    GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

    So....did mom work from home and had frequent appointments?
    Or did she have a job she went to everyday?
    What's the usual pick up time when she picked up Cooper from DC?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Page 1 of 110 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1254
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:14 PM
  2. Replies: 1270
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:42 AM
  3. Replies: 1658
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:59 PM
  4. Replies: 1204
    Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:06 PM
  5. Replies: 1318
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 06:09 PM

Tags for this Thread