The 6 minute phone call when JH failed to talk to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please discuss the 6 minute phone call here. You know, the one to the daycare where JH didn't talk to anyone but the day care's message center failed to record a 6 minute phone call.

Salem

He talked to his wife for about a minute at 4:04. He tried to call her after pulling over and Anthony was giving Cooper CPR. He didn't get ahold of her at that time, but spoke with someone at the daycare for 6 minutes.

THAT is the phone I want to know about. If he told someone at the daycare that Cooper was dead, why didn't they tell Leanna when she showed up at 4:51?

room 5 toddler room at the daycare!! for six minutes and it was Michelle at the same location (room 5 toddler ) who accompanies LH to the tree house building.

How do we know the phone call was w/Michelle?

Salem

And was she involved with RH. Did she tell LH she had talked to RH. And what he said?

LE will get the records for this phone call. Word for word. RH says it never happened. They (LE) already knows it did.

When I was watching the hearing, they were calling a Michelle someone to the stand, then it was reported there was a medical emergency and she would be unable to testify. When they came back from commercial, the lady pastor was on the stand. I found that very interesting, when they called Michelle's name, RH started very actively looking behind him and around. I know I didn't dream this lol

Is it possible that he tried to call back to the toddler room and was put on hold for several minutes, thus truthfully never talking to anybody?

we do not know the phone call was with MG, but she was his teacher and that was the person who sent him the email referenced in the hearing. a person named M was also the person who accompanied LH to meet up with LE at Treehouse

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: During this day, did the defendant get any e-mails from the daycare?

STODDARD: Yes. He received a group from the -- his teacher, Cooper's teacher, MG, and that came in around 1:30 p.m.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/wolf.02.html

NOTE: I snipped teacher's full name from the portion above. Her name appears in the actual transcript.

I found the discussion of the 6 minute phone call to be especially interesting. While watching Justin during the hearing when they ask the detective if they have spoken to the person at the daycare who he was talking to and the detective says "not yet", Justin throws his head back a bit and seems to be relieved by that revelation.

I think this link should pop you in at the exact spot but if not, the question begins at 1:11:14.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9u--A2TwZg

When I was watching the hearing, they were calling a Michelle someone to the stand, then it was reported there was a medical emergency and she would be unable to testify. When they came back from commercial, the lady pastor was on the stand. I found that very interesting, when they called Michelle's name, RH started very actively looking behind him and around. I know I didn't dream this lol

I thought it was the mom that had the medical emergency? I must have heard wrong. I'm going back to the video after lunch. That would be really, really interesting. I suspected he perhaps had an affair with someone at the daycare. If it's her (or anyone) I wonder how long until they roll. Maybe, they have this weekend and we just don't know!!

Okay - thanks everybody for catching me up here. I do remember she was mentioned as the person that took LH to the scene, now. Let's use initials only from here on out and let's be careful not to speculate about her. You can discuss what was revealed in court, that's fine. Let's wait for for MSM to catch up.

Salem

I found the discussion of the 6 minute phone call to be especially interesting. While watching Justin during the hearing when they ask the detective if they have spoken to the person at the daycare who he was talking to and the detective says "not yet", Justin throws his head back a bit and seems to be relieved by that revelation.

I think this link should pop you in at the exact spot but if not, the question begins at 1:11:14.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9u--A2TwZg

Oh goodness, I DID see that. He was so relieved and shocked. I want to know what that call was about!!!

I thought it was the mom that had the medical emergency? I must have heard wrong. I'm going back to the video after lunch. That would be really, really interesting. I suspected he perhaps had an affair with someone at the daycare. If it's her (or anyone) I wonder how long until they roll. Maybe, they have this weekend and we just don't know!!

If I am not mistaken, the mother was still seated in the courtroom after the Michelle person was supposed to testify.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9QIKX9JE4Q at 37 minutes in - MS had the medical emergency

Shades of Amber Frey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They called MS - she didn't come in, they looked for her, then they said MS had a medical emergency. Then they called the church children's pastor

It must be my hearing then.

Whatever the case, he seemed very interested in whoever was supposed to give testimony. If you look at his face, he ALMOST seems concerned about that person. I wonder...

Not with the daycare person -- I very seriously doubt it. jmo

He was clearly relieved whoever was called wasn't there.
I'm just wondering why?

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads