753 users online (110 members and 643 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    so wait, this MS person must have been someone who was on the stand while MIL did her illtimed popin. Who is she, how does she factor in and what did she say???
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    Disclaimer: I am NOT sleuthing MS but did a FB search on that name in Atlanta and ummm, I found someone that would fit right in with JRH.

Anyway, it really bothers me that Stoddard said LE hasn't talked to the 6 min phone call person yet. I'm beginning to wonder if the person he talked to isn't cooperating with LE.
    Lightbulbs? lol

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    so wait, this MS person must have been someone who was on the stand while MIL did her illtimed popin. Who is she, how does she factor in and what did she say???
    No. She was called but never took the stand. We think she had a medical emergency.

eta: and when I say "we," I mean me lol. Sorry to speak for y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    MS never took the stand. She was called to testify, but they said there was an medical emergency and she didn't testify. This was just before, PH, the church pastor took the stand and testified. HTH.

ETA: Not sure who she (MS) is, but apparently she was to testify during the bond part.
    Last edited by Cinnamon; 07-05-2014 at 04:10 PM. Reason: add info

Marking spot

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Karmady View Post
    If they have a lawyer, it's probably through their employer. Not necessarily because they've personally hired a lawyer or feel like they need one.
    I would think that they would want their employees to cooperate with the investigation, if that were the case.

deleted for using full name and being redundant (I need to learn to read all of a thread before commenting! lol)

I hope you're right, so here goes. The witness called was Melissa Sellers. Than someone said someone had a medical emergency. It sounded to me like Harris, but I think I'm wrong about that and it was Sellers. Then they called Penny, the church lady. The daycare woman's name is Michelle Gray -- all of the names were stated on the record, so I think we should be okay.
    Karmady & All - yes, the names were stated on the record and I understand everyone is just trying to sort out who is who here. It looks like Karmady has the names straight, so from this point forward, please go with initials.

If we need to, we can make a sticky thread of who's who in this case.

The reason initials are preferred is that in general, these are innocent people that have gotten their names mixed up in this case. Now that may prove out differently for MG, but we don't know that yet. Certainly the character witnesses were doing what they thought was right at the hearing and they were honest when they admitted they probably didn't know RH as well as they thought. No reason to have their names all over our pages, kwim?

Thanks,

Salem

Can you people use actuall names instead of initials .It makes for very confusing reading and trying to understand who everyone is you almost guarantee you wont get any new posters to the thread because not everyone goes back to the thread one and figure it all out anybody joining the discussion like i did have absolutly no clue who your talking about
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Didn't he say "I killed our child" in the phone calls? Who was he talking to then? A voice mail message to his wife? Someone at the daycare?

And a reminder that none of these folks are sleuthable. ONLY RH & LH are sleuthable.

Thanks,

Salem

No. Initials are preferred. I know it is a bit confusing in the beginning, but initials are preferred.

Thanks,

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    Can you people use actuall names instead of initials .It makes for very confusing reading and trying to understand who everyone is you almost guarantee you wont get any new posters to the thread because not everyone goes back to the thread one and figure it all out anybody joining the discussion like i did have absolutly no clue who your talking about

Quote Originally Posted by jennapuppy View Post
    I would think that they would want their employees to cooperate with the investigation, if that were the case.
    I'm sure they will.

Lightbulbs? lol
    but

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    Disclaimer: I am NOT sleuthing MS but did a FB search on that name in Atlanta and ummm, I found someone that would fit right in with JRH.

Anyway, it really bothers me that Stoddard said LE hasn't talked to the 6 min phone call person yet. I'm beginning to wonder if the person he talked to isn't cooperating with LE.
    I would think they have a lawyer and he cannot talk to them.
    moo
    ~ my opinion only

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast