Timeline of Events -- June 18, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisy7

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please fill in anything that is missing so we have an accurate timeline of the day

6:30am family wakes up and gets ready for work

7:15am LH leaves for work

9:00am RH and CH arrive at CFA to eat breakfast and CH is seen “wide awake and happy” and walking around CFA

9:19am leave CFA

9:25am RH arrives to work at HD

11:?? RH leaves for lunch. Goes out with friends to Publix and HD to buy lightbulbs

??? returns from lunch and places lightbulbs in car

1:30pm receives group e-mail from Cooper's e-mail. It is unknown who the e-mail was sent to, what it said or whether he read it.

3:16pm RH texts/IMs LH and asks "When are you going to get my buddy?"

??? Text/IM from RH to his friends that he was gonna be late to the movies

4:15pm RH leaves HD. He drives less than 2 miles and pulled over. Parked car, removed Cooper and placed him on pavement next to vehicle

??? First 911 call

??? LE arrives on scene

??? 6 minute call to daycare

4:51pm LH arrives at daycare and is told Cooper is not there. Overheard by several witnesses that she said "Ross must have left him in the car."

??? RH arrives at the police station

??? LH arrives at HD

??? LH and RH speak for the first time

??? What time was the movie with friends supposed to start?

Please add anything that is missing.

Thank you for starting this timeline thread, Daisy! :tyou:

I see on timeline above that LH went to HD after she went to pick up Cooper at day care...

Interesting.... Somehow I missed that...

:waitasec:

Per my notes on the hearing...

The movie at which JRH was supposed to meet his friends was "22 Jump Street"...

And the movie starting time was 5:00 p.m....

HTH...:seeya:

Thank you for starting this timeline thread, Daisy! :tyou:

I see on timeline above that LH went to HD after she went to pick up Cooper at day care...

Interesting.... Somehow I missed that...

:waitasec:

I think she went with an employee from the daycare -- that's what I think it will be helpful to have all these details in one place :blowkiss:

Per notes from the hearing...

Regarding Lunch: JRH was picked up by friends and returned to work with them... 11:30 p.m. To 12:30 p.m.

HTH...:seeya:

The sexting stopped at 3:00, not sure what time he started that day, but it was in the morning according to Stoddard at the hearing.

Per notes from hearing...

there was a one minute phone call between JRH and LH at 4:04 p.m.

Per notes from hearing...

there was a one minute phone call between JRH and LH at 4:04 p.m.

I think she went with an employee from the daycare -- that's what I think it will be helpful to have all these details in one place :blowkiss:

That was TJ. Don't think we can use his full name

BTW -- I have the timeline saved in Word and will update it and re-post.

Is it worth adding in some of the 'interesting' actions and statements under the relevant events?

As an example,
under returns from lunch and places light bulbs in the car: RH seen to stop and observe man walking close to his car and only go into work once the man continues past.
under LH arrives at HD: LH declines to see her child
under LH and RH speak for the first time: LH says "Did you say too much?" to RH, RH says "I dreaded what he would look like" to LH.

Also is it worth mentioning LH declining to see her son and RH apparently trying to work himself up to cry when he was left alone before LH arrived (both taken from LE testimony)?

"??? Text/IM from RH to his friends that he was gonna be late to the movies"

That was at 3:45pm

I thought there was some "phone tag" between 4:00 and 4:04 p.m.... But they connected at 4:04 p.m.

I will try google... It is my friend...:)

I thought there was some "phone tag" between 4:00 and 4:04 p.m.... But they connected at 4:04 p.m.

I will try google... It is my friend...:)

You are right, they did... I was thinking about those 3 phone calls at the scene... sorry about that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member