1277 users online (199 members and 1078 guests)  

Websleuths News

Attention all single women: He is hungry for a wife

http://www.willworkforawife.org/

Harold is 45, and he's bought a billboard, started a Web site, and spent Tuesday on the corner of 72nd and Dodge streets with a picket-style sign -- all designed to find him a wife. The idea started with those signs people hold that say: "Will work for food." Harold's slogan is: "Will work for a wife."

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/irr...60/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

A bit strange BUT not bad looking at all. I expected something quite different. Go Harold... hopefully you won't find a woman who'll run you into the ground though.

Hum...his dog is adorable.

I wonder if he would send any prospects to my son...who is 37 and in the same "boat"!!

Hey gals! I have a 37 yr old son who is single, never married, a Social Studies teacher who never found a teaching job. He's a French & Indian War re-enactor, history buff, hard worker and cleans up well. Anyone interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Lili
    Hum...his dog is adorable.

I wonder if he would send any prospects to my son...who is 37 and in the same "boat"!!

Hey gals! I have a 37 yr old son who is single, never married, a Social Studies teacher who never found a teaching job. He's a French & Indian War re-enactor, history buff, hard worker and cleans up well. Anyone interested?
    LOL lili you are at least supposed to post a picture.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Meech is offline "I'm tough,ambitious,and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B*#@%, Okay"
    More power to him. I hope all goes well for him. And hope he doesnt find a (wife) that becames another "Run A Bride"

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    LOL lili you are at least supposed to post a picture.
    Here ya go! Need someone who can cook over an open fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Lili
    Here ya go! Need someone who can cook over an open fire.
    He looks like a sweetie, Lili. Such a cute babyface. Too bad he is so young.

Hummmmm...I never thought of him as having a "babyface"...

"Chubby cheeks"...yea! LOL! He was a big baby at birth and never stopped growing! But he's not 'jiggly' fat, he works out at the gym and plays hockey when he gets a chance. He's solid.

He just has his sights set too high I think. But then of course, maybe that's smart too. He's not married and divorced with kids to support.