CA CA - Lorella 'Lori' Lepper, 32, Los Angeles, November 2002

Ve_rnr

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone, this is my first post in this forum

I would like to know if there is any news about this case

I knew lori through a guns n roses forum and chat back in 2002, at the time i was still living in italy,
Few years ago i moved to LA, and many times i tried to find new information about her case, but seems there is nothing on line, maybe someone here can help research better

She was brutally murdered in her house on La Cienega blvd, if i remember well the week before thanksgiving
I think they never had a clue of who did this, i hope i'm wrong

Here is the link to a post where they copied an article

( i am sorry, but my english is still not great)

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/3749-tragic-news-about-lori-lepper-from-duffs-site/

Thank you

Sent from my Wine Cellar

Have you been able to go on-line to look for any articles? Perhaps a mod who knows CA & Los Angeles well could help.

There aren't many article about her, found something about the murder, but no more info regarding investigation

Sent from my Wine Cellar

Very sad and disappointing that there's just no info out there. LAPD never ceases to amaze me...[emoji20]

Excatly! There is no update at all
It was even on the news because she was the webmaster of duff ( guns n roses) website, and they ibterviewed them too, but nothing else, seems they r never find out what really happened

Sent from my Wine Cellar

Hello everyone, this is my first post in this forum

I would like to know if there is any news about this case

I knew lori through a guns n roses forum and chat back in 2002, at the time i was still living in italy,
Few years ago i moved to LA, and many times i tried to find new information about her case, but seems there is nothing on line, maybe someone here can help research better

She was brutally murdered in her house on La Cienega blvd, if i remember well the week before thanksgiving
I think they never had a clue of who did this, i hope i'm wrong

Here is the link to a post where they copied an article

( i am sorry, but my english is still not great)

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/3749-tragic-news-about-lori-lepper-from-duffs-site/

Thank you

Sent from my Wine Cellar
I sent you a private message with what I know about the case. If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them.

LAPD News Release, December 2, 2002

[h=2]News Release[/h] [h=4]Monday, December 2, 2002[/h]

Stabbing Death of a Female

Los Angeles: Wilshire Area Homicide Detectives are investigating the stabbing death of Lorella Lepper, a 32 year-old female Caucasian, which occurred between November 26, 2002, at 8:00 p.m., and November 27, 2002 at 11:00 a.m.

On November 29, 2002, at approximately 2:15 p.m., uniformed officers from Wilshire Patrol Division responded to a call at 1040 South La Cienega Boulevard, where they were directed to the body of the deceased. The deceased had been discovered by the apartment manager.

The motive is unknown and there is no suspect description.

Anyone with information pertinent to this case is requested to contact the Wilshire Homicide Unit, and direct their information to Detective Holroyd or Parshall at 213-473-0405 or 213-473-0444. On weekends and during off-hours, call the Patrol Watch Commander at 213-485-4022.

This press release was prepared by Public Information Officer Grace Brady, Media Relations Section, 213-485-3586.

http://lapdonline.org/newsroom/news_view/21668

Wow there is literally nothing non this poor girl. In the AMW fans link I found it interesting that there was. I forced entry by the killer left through a cut screen. The obvious question is why? Were there people outside? Was he/she known to come and go from this apt? When you put the address in google it appears the apartments have been demolished. What if anything do we know about this case? Did she have a boyfriend? Stalker? Ex? Did she piss someone off on the website she was hosting? Who was the last person to see her alive? Family? Phone records? So little information...

He may have tricked her and she allowed him in...I've heard several cases where the maintenance man used his master key to enter apartments and attack women...

If she wasn't sexually assaulted...It seems like it was personal...

He may have tricked her and she allowed him in...I've heard several cases where the maintenance man used his master key to enter apartments and attack women...

If she wasn't sexually assaulted...It seems like it was personal...
How do we know she wasn’t sexuallly assualted? I wonder if the maintenance man/anyone else with master keys was cleared. Still seemed odd that the killer left through the screen which was cut. That tells me that he/she left during the day or early night. They couldn’t walk out the door for some reason. If it was personal why? Do we have a COD?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back