TN - 15-month-old locked in car while parents grocery shop

mahmoo

Reaction score
15-month-old locked in car while parents grocery shop

Thank God this child survived!! I've been closely following Cooper Harris's case (which is beyond depressing) and ... we've had several "kids left in hot cars" in my small state and vicinity over the past week so my nerves are a little on edge. I hope the local DA for this case comes down as hard as they can charge wise on these parents. It's time this type of crime quits being overlooked and/or played down as an accident. These parents actually admitted they left the baby in the vehicle!!! WTH?? It was intentional??

I wouldn't leave my child ALONE in the car ... no matter what age ... on a beautiful, 70 degree, no humidity day much less a day where the heat index is way over 100 degrees in the shade!!! My old dog is smarter than both of these parents put together (sigh). WHO leaves a 15 month old baby alone in a car in a parking lot??

My goodness, how can those parents be SO stupid. With temperatures at 86 degrees and hardly any clouds in the sky, the toddler's parents left her inside a locked car with all the windows rolled up and the engine turned off.

It would only take minutes for the car to heat up to over 100 in that weather, and for this child to die. I'm glad they were arrested, but believe the bond of 10K was far too low.

And while I'm glad the child is in the hands of the grandmother, that's a bit too close for comfort. The parents would have easy access to this child.

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson