1425 users online (333 members and 1092 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/Fami...123699169.html

wwltv.com
    Posted on June 11, 2011 at 10:13 PM
    Updated yesterday at 11:54 PM

Shane was at a Daquiri shop with his Brother. They both left and left in seperate cars. Shane's brother later called him to make sure he had gotten home okay and Shane told him he had been in a one vehicle accident and that he was not injured.

There has been no sign from him since.

His car was found located at:

near River Road and Marrero Road, in Marrero
    His Brother (named Brett and the one that I referenced above) found one of his shoes in the mud near where the car was found.

Anyone with information is asked to call the JPSO at 504.364.5300

ETA:

LA - SHANE FELL ** Media, Photos, Maps, Timeline ** NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

CASE MAP

Thread #1
    -------------

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Here's hoping this is going to be the last thread because Kenny will find Shane!!

Regarding the post on previous thread about the homeless person selling origami, Is this one of Shane's known talents? I just don't recall, other than he was artistic, so very possible IMO. Kenny, can you verify this? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    Regarding the post on previous thread about the homeless person selling origami, Is this one of Shane's known talents? I just don't recall, other than he was artistic, so very possible IMO. Kenny, can you verify this? TIA
    In this post, Philigumbo said it was a known talent, but hopefully Kenny can weigh in.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...php?p=10712435

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeSommers View Post
    In this post, Philigumbo said it was a known talent, but hopefully Kenny can weigh in.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...php?p=10712435
    Shane is very talented.....He can make leather goods,Jewelry,carvings....and many other things.....He mastered origami at a very young age....He mainly made animals but he could make anything with paper.......

Quote Originally Posted by KENNY FELL View Post
    Shane is very talented.....He can make leather goods,Jewelry,carvings....and many other things.....He mastered origami at a very young age....He mainly made animals but he could make anything with paper.......
    That is so cool, Kenny! Sounds like Shane is immensely talented!

Kenny, do you know what subjects Shane liked best in school? Was he into writing, philosophy, or meditative, reflective, thinking? I am NOT mechanically inclined, where it sounds like Shane was great at that. But I love philosophy and inspiring things, and amazing people. Shane offers so much! He needs to know how much he is missed! Brett also sounds like a true champion of humanity, sincerity, and love! Your efforts are awesome as well!

Satch

Thanks Everybody......I am just trying to a just to the new page.........

My thoughts go out to the Fell family.
    Last edited by AnthonyGut88; 07-08-2014 at 02:30 AM.

I hope Kenny is aware that we're all coming down for a bbq when we find Shane.......I believe

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    I hope Kenny is aware that we're all coming down for a bbq when we find Shane.......I believe
    BBQ......Hell we gonna have MARDI GRAS,SUPER BOWL,AND ONE BIG ...PARTY...

Quote Originally Posted by KENNY FELL View Post
    BBQ......Hell we gonna have MARDI GRAS,SUPER BOWL,AND ONE BIG ...PARTY...
    There'll be one helluva long second line on the levee, I know that much.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Missing man's family refuses to give up hope
    By Allen Powell II, The Times Picayune
    September 15, 2011 at 12:15 PM, updated September 15, 2011 at 8:12 PM

[...]

In the weeks that have followed, Shane Fell's family has debated and discarded theories on his whereabouts. They have checked and rechecked his bank accounts, and they have created a Facebook page seeking information. And, they have learned a simple truth: It is easy for an adult to disappear, but it is somewhat harder for them to go "missing."

As of December 2010, there were more than 47,000 adults listed as missing in the FBI's National Crime Information Center...

[...]

In fact, Louisiana State Police initially told Brett Fell they viewed his brother as a suspect because he had walked away from the scene of an accident.

"I said 'That's fine, just go out there and find him,'" said Fell, who acknowledged that police are burdened with tons of unfounded reports. "They hear these stories a lot. That was the toughest thing we really had to deal with."

[...]

It is harder to generate attention for missing men, minorities and those who have a questionable past, said Monica Caison, founder and director of Community United Efforts, a North Carolina center for locating missing persons.

[...]

"Every case has its own difficulties," said Caison, who added that most people know next to nothing about how to get assistance from authorities. "There is a protocol, but no one is willing to share it with people who don't know the protocol."
    So what the heck is up with that????
    Last edited by bessie; 07-09-2014 at 01:40 AM.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Keep the faith.
    May tomorrow bring answers, please.

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Missing man's family refuses to give up hope

So what the heck is up with that????
    The average person doesn't know this....We was always told that you had to wait for 24 hours before you can report someone missing...We found out that is just BS PROTOCOL....i spoke with the Police Capt. that changed that....NOW you can report somebody missing minutes after they walk out the door....

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast