897 users online (181 members and 716 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Esther Velasquez, 84, Contra Costa, 7 July 2014

Esther Velasquez

San Leandro: Police search for missing woman

An elderly woman was missing Sunday night, and police are asking the public's help to find her. Police said 84-year-old Esther Velasquez was driving a 2004 Buick Century and following her daughter to an Oakland rental car company when she was last seen around 11:30 p.m. Sunday. The two left the Washington Manor area of San Leandro en route to the rental car business, but Velasquez never showed up, nor did she make it back home, police said. The California license plate number on the Buick is 5EIF841, police said.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Found safe!

An elderly woman who went missing Sunday night while trying to follow her daughter to a rental car shop has been found safe, police said Tuesday.

Esther Velasquez, 84, was located in Menlo Park, according to an alert from San Leandro police at 1 a.m. Tuesday morning.

Elderly At-Risk Woman Missing Out of San Leandro Found in Menlo Park

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.