1229 users online (278 members and 951 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 111 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

Please continue here. Because Cooper now has a forum, the opening posts in a thread will no longer be copied over every time a new general discussion thread is opened. Nor will previous threads be linked.

If you have questions, please pm a Mod. Mods for this forum are Nursebeeme and Fran. Salem is Admin. with Kimster backing up. Other Mods may be added as they express an interest/time. BUT... you can pm any Mod and they will help you.

Salem

1st on the scene!!!

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace. -- Dalai Lama -
    Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay --- unknown

RIP Travis Alexander.

Does anyone know what LH used as an online handle? Didn't she respond to a YouTube video?
    Using Tapatalk

leeleeua is one of them. I think her others are listed in her media thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...uthing-Details
    Last edited by fruity; 07-07-2014 at 11:56 PM. Reason: to add link

Quote Originally Posted by jjordan615 View Post
    Does anyone know what LH used as an online handle? Didn't she respond to a YouTube video?
    LH Social Media thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...uthing-Details

Video of JVM's interview with Chris W.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/07/0...ad-was-his-joy
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

I am so sad about Cooper's awful tortured death.
    I am relieved that Ross Harris is in jail, without bond.
    I'm pretty sure that Ross is remembering his searches, as to... How to survive in prison.
    I hope that every ounce of instructions, about how to survive in prison, is wrong.
    I personally hope that Mr. Harris is suffering, through guards and prisoners alike who find him disgusting.
    Yes, I think he's guilty.
    No reasonable doubt in my mind.
    Sad. All the way around.
    Shocking actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensie View Post
    1st on the scene!!!
    showoff!

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    Video of JVM's interview with Chris W.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/07/0...ad-was-his-joy
    she's excusing his behavior because she claims a lot more people sext than we prob know about? gag!

Sexting probably is extremely common since to me people have few morals anymore. Plenty of people sext but are not murderers.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Do not let the behaviour of others destroy your inner peace. -- Dalai Lama -
    Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay --- unknown

RIP Travis Alexander.

Just an FYI, chest clips are illegal to use in European car seats because you have to be able to unlock a carseat there with one hand. They use the same five point harness we do, but without a chest clip. A chest clip is not needed to keep a child in a five point harness. http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.p...ght=chest+clip

A chest clip alone would eventually loosen up if a child wiggled against it enough! There is nothing keeping the chest clip tight if the straps aren't latched at the crotch.

Sexting probably is extremely common since to me people have few morals anymore. Plenty of people sext but are not murderers.
    I agree, I'd say sexting is common, but she is using the "a lot of people do it" excuse. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by ahintexas View Post
    she's excusing his behavior because she claims a lot more people sext than we prob know about? gag!
    Hope she doesn't have a 16/17 year old daughter.

You mean sext underage girls who aren't their wife? You really think a lot of people do this or sext pictures of their penis to other women while their wife and child are in the bed next to them? Then brag about having no conscious? How many people do you think are doing it to this level? I think they're probably terrible people capable of anything too, but that is only my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RainCheck View Post
    Just an FYI, chest clips are illegal to use in European car seats because you have to be able to unlock a carseat there with one hand. They use the same five point harness we do, but without a chest clip. A chest clip is not needed to keep a child in a five point harness. http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.p...ght=chest+clip

A chest clip alone would eventually loosen up if a child wiggled against it enough! There is nothing keeping the chest clip tight if the straps aren't latched at the crotch.
    Unfortunately, Cooper did not have the time it would take for the chest clip to loosen on its own. I do not believe he was capable of removing the clip himself. His father placed him in those tight shoulder straps intentionally and knowing he could not escape.

JMO

Page 1 of 111 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast