864 users online (150 members and 714 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - Tyler Welling, 26, Tracyton, 30 June 2014

Tyler Alan Welling

Sheriff's Office seeks 26-year-old missing since June 30

The Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office is requesting the assistance of the general public in locating a man who has not been seen for eight days. Tyler Alan Welling, 26, was last seen in the Tracyton area of East Bremerton on Monday, June 30, according to the Kitsap County Sheriff's office. His family reported Welling missing on Friday, July 4. He is reported to have history of mental health issues. There has been no activity on Welling’s cell phone or with his financial accounts since June 30, according to the sheriff's office.
    The Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office Search & Rescue Unit began an underwater search effort late in the evening of June 30, and again the next morning, July 1, for reports from several witnesses about a person in distress in the water between Tracyton Beach Road NE (East Bremerton) and the Rocky Point peninsula. That search was unsuccessful.
    "There is significant speculation that the person in the water was Tyler Welling. The sheriff’s office agrees that it is highly coincidental, however at this time the identity of the person in distress in the water has not been confirmed," said a statement from the sheriff's office.
    Read more: http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2014/j...#ixzz36z9bcAUF
    Follow us: @KitsapSun on Twitter | KitsapNews on Facebook
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Welling is a 6 foot tall Caucasian, 135 pounds with a thin build. He has brown eyes and brown hair... Welling may have been wearing a gray or dark-blue colored sweatshirt and blue jeans. He drives a silver 2003 Nissan Maxima, with a Washington license of AHJ5827.

I just saw Tyler's sister posting on the Disappeared TV show page and wanted to bump.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk