1064 users online (279 members and 785 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NC - Rose Faye Moore, 15, Monroe, 6 July 2014

Rose Faye Moore

Sheriff’s office looking for missing Monroe teen

UNION COUNTY —
    The Union County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance in find a missing 15-year-old. Rose Faye Moore, 15, of 3118 Lancaster Highway in Monroe, left home on July 6. She was last seen walking toward Monroe on Highway 200 South wearing blue jeans.
    http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/loca...ng-teen/ngcBr/
    Last edited by Salem; 07-10-2014 at 12:39 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

She was last seen walking toward Monroe on Highway 200 South wearing blue jeans, a white tank top shirt, black and white Nike sandals and carrying a white and gray backpack.

Another geography lesson:

Monroe is a rapidly growing town of about 33,600 people, and it is about 25 miles se of Charlotte. Charlotte, NC, (pop. 777,000) is the largest city in NC.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

UPDATE: Missing Monroe teen Rose Faye Moore found around 6 p.m. Wednesday, according to officials.

No details?? I ASSUME she was found alive. Sorry for the near snark, but MSM is not telling us diddly-squat -- I guess it is because of LE or because LE is chasing her captor -- if there was one. Maybe I'm too impatient... I'll check MSM again... IMO, the people of the area should be told in case there is a danger still out there. If she simply ran away, then locals need to know that, too. Sorry for the attitude, but it's odd, IMO, at this point.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

I just found this, and it has a very valuable word that the other article did not -- "safe" -- now I feel better... still no other info.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Missi...266441581.html