Manassas City police want to photograph teen in sexually explicit manner

doublestop

Reaction score
"A Manassas City teenager accused of “sexting” a video to his girlfriend is now facing a search warrant in which Manassas City police and Prince William County prosecutors want to take a photo of his erect penis, possibly forcing the teen to become erect by taking him to a hospital and giving him an injection, the teen’s lawyers said...."

So, aren't they then producing child *advertiser censored* themselves?

More at link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/local/wp/2014/07/09/in-sexting-case-manassas-city-police-want-to-photograph-teen-in-sexually-explicit-manner-lawyers-say/

Oh, my word. I just can't even... with that. :facepalm:

Too many questions...how old is he? What is the legal age of consent? Is he being charged as an adult?

Too many questions...how old is he? What is the legal age of consent? Is he being charged as an adult?

He is 17, the girl is 15. The article seems to say he's being charged in juvenile court.

The age of consent in Virginia is 18, with a close-in-age exception that allows teenagers aged 15 to 17 to engage in sexual acts but only with a partner younger than 18.

Wait -- He is being charged with possession of child *advertiser censored* and manufacturing child *advertiser censored*. Both of these charges are because HE took a video of HIMSELF (possession of child *advertiser censored*) and then sent it to someone else (manufacturing child *advertiser censored*)?

In essence, he committed the crimes to his own self and the state is prosecuting him for that?

What the ????

Oh and for them to want to medically induce an erection....um...no. IMO that is just not ok. Not at all. Can you imagine the humiliation that would put him through?

That is just wrong on so many levels to me.

Absolutely, this is going too far -- if we are getting the entire story here, it sounds like over-zealous prosecution and LE with nothing but time on their hands.

Either you have a case or don't, and keep him on your "radar" if you must, but for pete's sake!

They are trying to force a confession. Who is going to compare pics? Do they have an expert? How ridiculous. The girl's mother went way too far in my opinion. Why ruin a teen's life when she can just ban her girl from going with him and watch her closely. If he then won't leave the girl alone, then she might call someone about that issue.

The charges stem from him sending pics of his ****** to a minor.........correct?
I understand that but a pic of his privates taken by LE and a forced erection?
dumb!!!

Not to get too graphic, but did anyone see the scene in Porky's where the gym teacher makes the boys submit to identification?

Ok, time to get serious here. What difference does it make if it's his penis or someone else's? Sending *advertiser censored* is sending *advertiser censored*. Are they really that intent on getting him for manufacturing child *advertiser censored* by taking pictures of himself? They're over reaching here. Just drop that part.

Also, why isn't the girl being charged? It doesn't say what she sent, but it sounds like her pictures were explicit too. JMO

:emu:

Sounds like he is denying that said penis is his and they want to retake a picture of his penis but they need it in an erect state for ID. idk jmo

As the hamster would say: "I just don't know where to go with that"! :notgood: :snooty: :confused:

This will never stand up in court...

:facepalm:

Seriously, though -- what the HECK is wrong with you, America? What?!

Why treat a kid like a pedophile for sending his GIRLFRIEND a rude picture? Why ruin his life and make hers hellish (I severely doubt SHE is a complainant..) when there's REAL criminals larking about freely in the world, actually *raping children* ???

It's a sign of just how warped things are getting, IMO.

In new news, the police have decided not to force the child to get an erection.

And while the girl in question apparently initiated the exchange of rudie pics, SHE is not being charged.

Foster said the case began when the teen’s 15-year-old girlfriend sent photos of herself to the 17-year-old, who in turn sent her the video in question. The girl has not been charged, and her mother filed a complaint about the boy’s video, Foster said

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...teen-in-sexually-explicit-manner-lawyers-say/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back