815 users online (145 members and 670 guests)  

Websleuths News

Two-faced cat

A newborn kitten recently entered the world with two faces and, hopefully, at least nine lives.

Gemini was born Sunday with two mouths, two tongues, two noses and four eyes.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNew...093032-ap.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Pretty little kitty.
    I found a picture.

http://www.katu.com/stories/77861.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Cute little kitten. That puts a whole 'nother meaning to "two faced" doesn't it?

A two-faced kitten born earlier this month in the town of Glide, Ore., has died.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/fam...16/detail.html

Poor little thing. I know this sounds crazy, but I couldn't get that kitten out of my mind. Thanks for letting us know.

I iknow, I was hoping the kitty would make it.