748 users online (110 members and 638 guests)  

Websleuths News

Snake in the toilet

HUEYTOWN, Ala. (CNN) -- A bathroom break for one worker at an Alabama construction office ended with an unexpected scare when he discovered a four-foot long, venomous snake coiled in a toilet.

Willie Harris says he couldn't believe his eyes. "So when I was going to use the restroom, I see a snake around the commode and I'm thinking it was a joke."

But once Harris saw the snake move a few times, he knew this was no laughing matter.

http://www.khou.com/news/Man-on-bath...266462841.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is exactly what my nightmares are made of.

I can barely even look at the picture without getting the heebie jeebies.

BLEH!!

amazing....

from your link

"All of this, while Thompson's two male partners and construction workers huddled in a corner and watched.

Thompson then carried what she believed to be a venomous cotton mouth, out of the bathroom, and hopped in the back of her partner's cruiser.

bbm

those Alabama men .....

comments were good, under the video

Nope. Nope and more nope. I am going to pretend that this is one of those urban legends and never, ever, happened.
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

As a kid, I was trapped for quite some time in an outhouse with a (deadly venomous) 9ft tiger snake.

They're only supposed to grow to 6-7 feet. They are also not supposed to hold children hostage in smelly old outdoor loos. I had to stand on the seat! And there was a nasty pit of poo down there! I dunno what I was more scared of - the snake, or falling down that hole.

Ah, childhood in rural Australia. How do any of us actually survive it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    As a kid, I was trapped for quite some time in an outhouse with a (deadly venomous) 9ft tiger snake.

They're only supposed to grow to 6-7 feet. They are also not supposed to hold children hostage in smelly old outdoor loos. I had to stand on the seat! And there was a nasty pit of poo down there! I dunno what I was more scared of - the snake, or falling down that hole.

Ah, childhood in rural Australia. How do any of us actually survive it?

omg that would have been terrifying

how long did you have to wait after you screamed at the top of your lungs?

Ausgirl - Can you check your PM's again???

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    omg that would have been terrifying

how long did you have to wait after you screamed at the top of your lungs?
    TOO LONG! Ahahaha. I really did scream my head off, but all the adults were out on the porch, out front of the property and the loo was a ways out back. By the time they actually heard me -- and then decided that I was not pulling some kind prank -- idk, it seemed to me like a very long time indeed. By the time the adults came to the 'rescue' it was halfway out a hole in the wall, so at least the deadly end wasn't near me by that stage..

PP - lol, poor you! Sure thing hun! ETA: Sorry, I got nada..