1049 users online (211 members and 838 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1271
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161

    GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

    Please continue here. Because Cooper now has a forum, the opening posts in a thread will no longer be copied over every time a new general discussion thread is opened. Nor will previous threads be linked.

    If you have questions, please pm a Mod. Mods for this forum are Nursebeeme and Fran. Salem is Admin. with Kimster backing up. Other Mods may be added as they express an interest/time. BUT... you can pm any Mod and they will help you.

    Salem

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    I am assuming LH got an atty because at the least of the issue is the fact that there is not any spousal privilege.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Paulden, Arizona
    Posts
    10,435
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMagnolia View Post
    This is true, but after watching the Mazzaglia trial and seeing all the codes evil people use to communicate, this text has me thinking. He had planned on going to the movies and his wife was to go to the daycare. If this was a planned murder there might have been two different texts that could be sent. "Don't Forget to pick up my buddie" could mean that he went through with 'forgetting him in the car". "Please remember to pick up my buddy" could mean that he dropped him at the daycare and was really waiting for her to pick him up. If we are believing that these two planned this murder out, we must also believe that there was some kind of communication going on that day between them that would not be obvious to anyone. Just a thought.

    Clearly you are right, if he had honestly forgotten to drop off his son at daycare, typing the words, 'don't forget my buddy' would have triggered some realization that he had forgotten. Doesn't make sense.
    Seriously..............who has to text their spouse "don't forget to pick up my buddy"? REALLY? Are those 2, RH and LH so f-ing dense?!?!
    I'm not buying it. It's not like, "Honey, don't forget to pick up some milk."

    JMO, OMO, MOO, etc., etc........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    I am assuming LH got an atty because at the least of the issue is the fact that there is not any spousal privilege.
    I'm wondering if she's going to start driving the bus
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    20,020
    On Thursday, Cobb County attorney Lawrence Zimmerman told CNN that Leanna Harris has hired him.

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/10/justic...th-whats-next/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernina View Post
    Seriously..............who has to text their spouse "don't forget to pick up my buddy"? REALLY? Are those 2, RH and LH so f-ing dense?!?!
    I'm not buying it. It's not like, "Honey, don't forget to pick up some milk."
    Right? Especially if he is always at the same daycare. To me it just proves he knew where Cooper was and that he was trying to leave a footprint that made him look concerned. CARPOLA.

    I have never texted nor has my husband and said don't forget to pick up the children. However I did text him last week to not forget to pick up my grandmothers garbage.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,321
    "He was a little chatterbox sometimes," says a fellow parishioner at Stonebridge Church, where the Harrises have attended services for the past two years. "He loved to talk to anyone, always with a huge smile on his face. He had every nursery worker wrapped around his little finger."
    hmmmm

    http://www.people.com/article/justin...oddler-hot-car
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    CO no more GA
    Posts
    874
    Cooper already had way more charisma and charm then his father will ever have, probably jealous of him and the attention Cooper would receive.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,275
    I always thought Casey killed Caylee because she was old enough to "tell"
    Justice for Caylee

    "We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernina View Post
    Seriously..............who has to text their spouse "don't forget to pick up my buddy"? REALLY? Are those 2, RH and LH so f-ing dense?!?!
    I'm not buying it. It's not like, "Honey, don't forget to pick up some milk."
    Seriously? You must have a great spouse. I can't begin to tell you how many times I had to remind the ex to pick the kids up from school - or even daycare. Lol! But I still agree those two are idiots and at least one, if not both, planned the murder - but not for the same argument that you have. However, his text is really superficial and staged.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lost in the desert
    Posts
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by leah View Post
    Cooper already had way more charisma and charm then his father will ever have, probably jealous of him and the attention Cooper would receive.
    I had a gf that was married to a man whom had cancer as a child and was unable to have children. They spent thousands for her to get pregnant and it took them 8 inseminations to finally get pregnant. They had been married for 16 years and had it all, a new baby girl, a new home, 2 nice vehicles, she became jealous of her daughter and the attention her husband gave her. Needless to say she had an affair and lost everything and walk away from her baby that worked so hard to have. Her ex now has full custody and is remarried , it's something I wouldn't believe could happen until I saw it first hand, people can be jealous of their babies.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
    I always thought Casey killed Caylee because she was old enough to "tell"
    I know I am in the minority but I don't think that Casey killed Caylee on purpose but I do believe she was responsible for her death. I think that Caylee died in the car possibly drugged to keep her contained so Casey could be freer and that Caylee died as a result of that. I believe that Caylee died in that car.
    I do believe that Casey then covered the whole thing up and was responsible for the death of Caylee.

    But in this case I believe that this man planned this. I believe his plan was to get rid of Cooper. I don't see anyway around that.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Paulden, Arizona
    Posts
    10,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Stolat View Post
    Seriously? You must have a great spouse. I can't begin to tell you how many times I had to remind the ex to pick the kids up from school - or even daycare. Lol! But I still agree those two are idiots and at least one, if not both, planned the murder - but not for the same argument that you have. However, his text is really superficial and staged.
    I didn't have any problems with the 2 ex's about our 2 children, but, my current BF of 10 years has a terrible memory. He's 65 (12 years older than me) and always forgetting things, ALWAYS. It's fortunate he never had children! He's just NOT that kind of person!

    JMO, OMO, MOO, etc., etc........

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,450
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    I know I am in the minority but I don't think that Casey killed Caylee on purpose but I do believe she was responsible for her death. I think that Caylee died in the car possibly drugged to keep her contained so Casey could be freer and that Caylee died as a result of that. I believe that Caylee died in that car.
    I do believe that Casey then covered the whole thing up and was responsible for the death of Caylee.

    But in this case I believe that this man planned this. I believe his plan was to get rid of Cooper. I don't see anyway around that.
    The problem with that is Casey googled "foolproof suffocation" shortly before Caylee was murdered. Work times were checked and corroborated regarding Cindy and George's work schedule during the exact time of that search. Cindy also perjured herself on the stand about the chloroform search they were both at work, during both searches.

    Casey did those searches and premeditated the murder of her child. Either that or she is psychic and has the worst luck in the world. Just like RH.
    "All views are entitled to be aired, except Fake News and Conspiracy theories, those just suck and are not based in reality, It is through vigorous and constructive debate that together we will chart the path ahead." --Spice

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,321
    Well Spice, there's those cats that find their way back to their owners. She may have had 'premonition" and wanted to look it up.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1254
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:14 PM
  2. Replies: 1658
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 12:59 PM
  3. Replies: 1204
    Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:06 PM
  4. Replies: 1318
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 06:09 PM
  5. Replies: 977
    Last Post: 06-30-2014, 05:17 PM

Tags for this Thread