Do you think Leanna Harris will be arrested?

Do you think Leanna Harris will be arrested for crimes related to Cooper's death?

• Yes

Votes: 76 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 51 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K_Z

Verified Anesthetist
Reaction score
Do you think Leanna Harris will be arrested and charged with crimes related to Cooper's death?

Feel free to add comments to support your vote.

I think she had a part in Coopers murder. I don't know to what degree.

I was able to partially overlook the bizarre actions at the funeral, but my *thud* moment was when I found out she said to RH,

"Well, did you say too much?"

Say too much about what exactly?

Even though I find her behavior a bit odd, I don't think she will be arrested so I voted no...

Yeah - seems pretty liekly that she knows something or had some part in it...but, really, I could be wrong. Seems detached, completely detached...unemotional, cold, oddly supportive of the man who's responsible for her baby's awful death....idk...maybe I'm wrong - and, really, I'm totally open to that possibility....but something's off with this woman. We've all talked (typed) about how we would react, how we've seen others react, how we think she should be reacted in this situation...but who knows? Maybe she's just a completely different kind of person than all of us....or whatever.
Mommies generally love their babies and grieve their loss. At least, the mommies I've known (and the mommy I am). Faith in a loving God and the support of a family, community, and congregation doesn't really erase the pain of the death of a child....at least in my life's experiences.
She's been a whole lotta shady so far, so I'm pretty sure SOMETHING'S up...and if there is, I'm going to hope and pray that LE finds it, can back it up in court, and brings her to justice.
If she's just an odd duck, I'm sorry for her and the rest of Cooper's family.
I just don't think that's it right now, though...

Even though I think she is involved they do not have enough evidence to arest her IMO. The only way she will probably be arressted is if her husband agrees to some kind of deal to implicate her. But, again IMO, I am not so sure they have enough to procecute him.

Even though I think she is involved they do not have enough evidence to arrest her IMO. The only way she will probably be arrested is if her husband agrees to some kind of deal to implicate her. But, again IMO, I am not so sure they have enough to procecute him.

This is what I think except the part about RH.

Do we know all the evidence they have?

I hope so. I am torn on whether or not I think she will. On the one hand, having a lawyer now may mean that they're turning up the heat on her (unless she had him all along and I/we just didn't know it). On the other, while I think she was involved in one way or another, I am not sure they'll actually be able to prove that with the information we have now. Maybe they have more, I don't know. Really, I just hope the truth comes out one way or another so that poor baby can get the justice he deserves.

I don't think there is anywhere near enough evidence to arrest her. Acting Strange is not going to be enough. Prosecutors everywhere surely must recall how Casey Anthony was partying while her daughter was "missing", all her lies and even her own mother stating the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it. Yet she made up some lie about her Dad and being the reliable, honest person she was, the idiot jurors let her walk.

Sorry it that sounded like a rant (but I am still livid about it) but my point was if they couldn't convict CA on what they had, I cannot imagine a prosecutor willing to take this on based on an off the wall satement, an internet search and wierd reactions.

So far, at least, we haven't seen her partying it up in nightclubs.

I don't think so. I think they want her to talk so they threatened. It sounds like she was being a responsible parent, actually working, not hooking up with Joe Blow's on her PC and cell...
They got nothing other than 2 odd comments that may have been taken out of context.

Her worst fear was her child dying in a hot car.
Her husband researched it a few different ways and poof Cooper is dead. Sounds like RH was really her worst nightmare.

Surely we will see!

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

"Did you say too much?"

How do you explain that away??

I think there's more evidence we don't know yet.

If the question is, "is the evidence the public has been given, to date, enough to issue an arrest warrant?", perhaps that's a different question.

He won't roll over on her because even if it was her idea, he's the one who actually DID it and there's no way around that. There's no benefit to admitting to premeditation just to snare his wife.

I think there is a deadline for her arrest, likely before the trial. By that point (even earlier), LE would have finished the investigation, and if RH was going to implicate her, it would have happened.

IMO she won't be charged. I don't think it can be proven that she was involved.

Her remarks at Cooper's funeral: I wouldn't bring Cooper back if I could, are mostly taken to mean she didn't want her son back with her. But I've heard family members, some even in my church, say that when someone they love dies they are taken directly into the arms of a loving God and to wish them back into a world where there is so much evil and pain is selfish of the ones left behind here on earth. So maybe that was what she was trying to say. I don't know that for sure but maybe.

Also, I can also see another way to explain her remarks to Ross "well did you say too much?". I watch a LOT of shows on TV about crimes and drama like ID & "First 48". In a lot of those shows I've seen the police tell lies to suspects to get them to trip up and confess and I'm not saying that's a bad thing but it happens. Just watching the methods used, I can tell you that if I were ever arrested, even for something I didn't have anything to do with, the first words out of my mouth would be "I want my attorney". I still to this day remember the Olympic bomber and what happened to him. So maybe that's the reason LH lawyer-ed up.

The third thing will be harder to explain. Coming right out with "Ross must have left him in the car" is incriminating on its face but nothing that a half way decent defense attorney couldn't explain.

I don't think LH was directly involved with Cooper's death but I don't think she was surprised that Ross did it.

Of course this is JMO

I voted no. If they had anything on Leanna, she would have already been arrested and charged. I'm not looking for anymore big surprises in this case. I think we pretty much know all they have.

I voted yes, because I have faith that LE are scrutinising absolutely everything. They might not have all they need yet, but they will find it.

I can explain away the odd things in isolation, but when you add them all together it's too much. Plus, there is no reason for her to research the temperature or time needed for a child to die in a hot car.

I voted no. If they had anything on Leanna, she would have already been arrested and charged. I'm not looking for anymore big surprises in this case. I think we pretty much know all they have.
And yet, she lawyered up today with a criminal defense attorney. She's guilty of something!

Voted: Yes, since the poll doesn't state the specific arrest charge(s).

LH was neglectful of her child's needs by allowing Cooper to be strapped into an infant seat that he was too tall to be placed in. Cooper was also over the maximum weight limit for that carseat. He had outgrown it. They did not purchase two new carseats, possibly bc they knew he wouldn't really be needing them.

LH may have been sweet and innocent when she married JRH. She should have protected her integrity. Eight yrs of living and coping with a sex addicted monster on T, would change anybody. She was aware of JRHs previous affair. She knew he was passed over for promotion. LH was aware that he had been denied a position with ChikfilA. His mugshot shows he did not bother to shave on the morning when he left his baby to suffocate in a hot car. He looked as if he had not slept in days. She knew he was depressed. She was aware that her child was in danger: "He must have left him in the car."

Child neglect. Child endangerment. Child abuse leading to the death of her child.

At Coopers' funeral: "Ross, I love you and I am doing this is for you, okay?" What exactly was she doing for Ross? By attempting to proclaim his innocence, it inferred that she was innocent, too. So, she was really doing it for herself.

Moo and all that jazz

I don't know what they would have on her to arrest her at this point unless........those AT&T records show otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado