The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing person, Brookfield

April 20, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.

Missing-person-Baden-Clay-241x300.jpg

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

Body found as search for missing woman Allison Baden-Clay enters 11th day

April 30, 2012 8:06PM

Police strongly suspect the body found this morning is missing Brookfield woman Allison Baden-Clay and are treating the case as a homicide investigation.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-enters-11th-day/story-e6freoof-1226342625074

Confirmed: Body found in creek identified as Allison Baden-Clay

May 01, 2012 6:54PM

A WOMAN'S body found on a creek bank in Brisbane's west has been identified as that of missing mum Allison Baden-Clay.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226343926997

Gerard Baden-Clay charged with murder

June 13, 2012

Police have charged the husband of slain Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay with murder.

Shortly before 6.30pm, Gerard Baden-Clay was driven from Indooroopilly station in an unmarked police car. He was formally charged with murder at the Brisbane watchhouse tonight

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...with-murder-20120613-209z7.html#ixzz33ZIYVvXt

Gerard Baden-Clay to stand trial for murder

March 20, 2013

Before a packed court room on Wednesday morning, Chief Magistrate Brendan Butler ordered Mr Baden-Clay face trial in the Supreme Court

‘‘I'm of the opinion the evidence is sufficient to put the defendant on trial on the offences charged,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘It will be for the jury to assess the evidence ...

As Mr Butler formally committed Mr Baden-Clay to stand trial, he asked the 42-year-old real estate agent to stand.

‘‘You are charged that on or about the 19th day of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you murdered Allison June Baden-Clay,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘You are further charged that on or about the 19th of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you improperly interfered with a dead human body,’’ Mr Butler said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-for-murder-20130320-2geno.html#ixzz33Z2Bd99v

Trial Day 1 - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Trial Day 4 - Trial Day 5 - Trial Day 6 - Trial Day 7 - Trial Day 8 -
Trial Day 9
- Trial Day 10 - Trial Day 11 - Trial Day 12 - Trial Day 13 - Trial Day 14 - Trial Day 15
Trial Day 16 - Trial Day 17 - Trial Day 18

Reminders:

Derogatory name calling/name changes are not allowed on WS.

No disparaging comments about the accused, the defense team or witnesses

If you have a problem with a post (do not respond) please use the Alert Button (triangle icon) located top right corner of every post. (This translates to....if another member is being a drongo, use the dobber button rather than ear bashing about it on the thread)

Treat opposing views respectfully.

If you have any questions, please PM (private message) a moderator.

Make sure you read & abide by our rules & post responsibly

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A BIG thankyou to Websleuths for allowing this to happen...

As we look for justice for Allison...

Please continue here....

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 28s

Waiting outside the courtroom today in case the jury comes back with a verdict. #badenclay @couriermail

Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying.

Morning everyone!!! Aaaahhh the suspense is killing me!!!! Biggest Thankyou to everyone who has been doing the tweets etc, and figtree your PDF summary has been my lifesaver as I'm away from my wifi at home!!! Thankyou!! *advertiser censored* ps- <modsnip>

This might be the Last Thread. Hopefully it ends with a just result. Thank you all for your company along this road.

This might be the Last Thread. Hopefully it ends with a just result. Thank you all for your company along this road.

hadn't thought of that lets hope so

Morning lovelies. Feeling very nervous so I can only imagine how the Dickies are feeling!

I don't think there will be a verdict today, I'm thinking early next week. l managed to figure out how to get twitter notifications from Kate at Courier Mail on my phone and every time one pops up I think 'gaaaah! Jury is back!'

Kate Kyriacou &#8207;@KateKyriacou 36s

Gerard Baden-Clay's solicitor Peter Shields has arrived at the court complex. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou &#8207;@KateKyriacou 33s

Allison's friends and family are gathered here waiting for the jury to make a decision. #badenclay

Feel a bit sick waiting to find out. I just can't imagine what the Dickies are going through at the moment. For their sake, I hope it is swift. I cannot imagine this going any way but guilty of murder. I'll be in shock if he's acquitted.

Kate Kyriacou &#8207;@KateKyriacou 36s

Gerard Baden-Clay's solicitor Peter Shields has arrived at the court complex. #badenclay

I would have thought he would have gone to his office to wait for notification?

I am waiting and hoping it takes a while, a few days at least, so they are certain of their decision and no room for an appeal if it is a guilty verdict but not really sure how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member