1063 users online (228 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Marable,

I agree with a lot of your observations about the POI. I think you are right on about his height, 5'4," maybe a little taller and a slight build. I wouldn't think more than 130-140 lbs. Basically, a little guy.

I posted on another thread that I'm not convinced he was really that cool, calm and collected but I think he was certainly trying his best to look/act that way. Whether he was or wasn't nervous, he certainly did a good job of appearing to be calm. I still wonder what his connection was to the complex where he parked the car. Did he go there only because of the proximity to Jennifer's condo? Did he know somebody else who lived there? A friend, relative, acquaintance who may have also been some type of criminal? If he was an illegal, was he connected to another illegal who lived in that complex? I just wonder why he chose that spot to dump the car. It's especially interesting to me because it wasn't a safe neighborhood. You would think this person knew about the reputation of that complex because he knew someone else who lived there or had even lived or stay there himself. Was the area bad enough to where he thought somebody might break into the car or even take it? If he was just looking for somewhere close by to leave the car, were there any other neighborhoods between there and the Mosaic? Maybe that location was completely random but something tells me he thought it was the perfect spot.

I think you are correct in your assessment that it may have happened at night. What are the chances Jennifer left the apartment and found trouble somewhere else vs. trouble finding her at home? Wasn't the neighborhood where she lived gated/guarded? If it happened in her home or just outside of her home it would have to be either a worker or someone she knew. It doesn't seem like the type of neighborhood that a random abductor would target due to it being secure/enclosed. If Jennifer left her house that evening then that opens the door to a lot more possibilities as to the type of person her abductor could have been. Hard for me to imagine any scenario where her abductor was somebody who she had not at least crossed paths with before in some way or another.

The Mosaic was to be gated but did not become gated until after Jennifer disappeared...from what I have read the area around the condo was somewhat wooded, no fence in places and the gate was left up for all of the construction workers to come and go...so it was far from being secure unfortunately.

I have read that her parents do not think that she would have intentionally left her condo on Monday night to mail her brothers' friends phone as some have speculated that she may have done.

Jennifer was already ill at ease living there, I cannot see her willingly leaving her condo at night when she could mail the phone from her office on Tuesday morning....I know that I would not have...

It just seems that her disappearance was too well planned to have been as clean(as far as we know) an abduction as Jennifers...to me, if this were a construction worker there at her condo I think there would have been more mistakes made, witnesses etc.

It just does not make a lot of sense that the POI would drive Jennifer's car around the area that Jennifer lived....it is speculated that the car was not driven far...I would like to think that Jennifer has just been held captive all of these years, treated well by her captors and will one day be reunited with her family

I am secretly terrified that Jennifer's disappearance will mirror that of abducted
    Jodi Huisentruit (body never found, missing 20 years) or Tiffany Sessions (body never found, missing 25 years) I just hope that her case comes alive again and the Kesses finally get a lead that pans out.

Did you see her mother at the news briefing, it's posted on the Jennifer Kesse Facebook site.....she looked so sad.

Looking at the POI in the photos - could they be wearing a ball cap at an odd angle? Not with the bill of the cap straight back or forward, but at an angle somewhere in between.

This case reminds me of Jodi Huisentruit as well.

The small stature of the man makes him less likely to be Caucasian, in my opinion, although I know a couple of men that short. This makes me agree with those who think he is Hispanic, possibly a migrant worker, working in the construction trade. He may have been quite familiar with the area where he parked the car, having done work there before. Unfortunately, this makes him much harder to locate, because he doesn't have a fixed place of work he goes to every day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2