664 users online (79 members and 585 guests)  

Websleuths News

AL - Wendy Gorham, 44, Fort Payne, 18 April 2014

DEKALB COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT) – Fort Payne Police continue to look for a woman who has been missing since April of this year.

Wendy Jane Gorham, 44, was last seen April 18 in the Fischer community near Fort Payne. That’s on Lookout Mountain.

Police say her black Honda is also missing. It’s a 1998 LS-Sedan with Alabama license plate number B32245.

"She has a large family and a large group of friends and no one has seen her. On top of that her car is missing and we haven't located her car and its been three months now so its a pressing issue as each day goes along" Traylor said...

Authorities used a State Police helicopter Monday to search by air over Desoto State Park and Little River Canyon. Police do not suspect foul play but are not ruling anything out.

Wendy is described as a white female, 5'2" and 155 pounds, with green eyes and blonde hair. She has a pink Playboy bunny tattooed on her back, a scar on her forehead and scars on both inner thighs. Last seen wearing a light-colored t-shirt and jeans.

Wendy's FB: https://www.facebook.com/wendy.gorhamanderson.39

Reading Wendy's FB, in her last post on June 18, 2013, she's calling someone out for being a paid informant.

In a long, rambling post earlier that day, she mentions being arrested in a roundup, refers to having many disabilities and having to take a lot of medicines, and says her husband is by her side at all times to take care of her.

So, less than a year later, she just got in her car and split?

East Tennessee
    After all this time, you have to wonder about a car and a body of water.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.