The Verdict Waiting Room #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Missing person, Brookfield

April 20, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.

Missing-person-Baden-Clay-241x300.jpg

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

Body found as search for missing woman Allison Baden-Clay enters 11th day

April 30, 2012 8:06PM

Police strongly suspect the body found this morning is missing Brookfield woman Allison Baden-Clay and are treating the case as a homicide investigation.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-enters-11th-day/story-e6freoof-1226342625074

Confirmed: Body found in creek identified as Allison Baden-Clay

May 01, 2012 6:54PM

A WOMAN'S body found on a creek bank in Brisbane's west has been identified as that of missing mum Allison Baden-Clay.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226343926997

Gerard Baden-Clay charged with murder

June 13, 2012

Police have charged the husband of slain Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay with murder.

Shortly before 6.30pm, Gerard Baden-Clay was driven from Indooroopilly station in an unmarked police car. He was formally charged with murder at the Brisbane watchhouse tonight

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...with-murder-20120613-209z7.html#ixzz33ZIYVvXt

Gerard Baden-Clay to stand trial for murder

March 20, 2013

Before a packed court room on Wednesday morning, Chief Magistrate Brendan Butler ordered Mr Baden-Clay face trial in the Supreme Court

‘‘I'm of the opinion the evidence is sufficient to put the defendant on trial on the offences charged,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘It will be for the jury to assess the evidence ...

As Mr Butler formally committed Mr Baden-Clay to stand trial, he asked the 42-year-old real estate agent to stand.

‘‘You are charged that on or about the 19th day of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you murdered Allison June Baden-Clay,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘You are further charged that on or about the 19th of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you improperly interfered with a dead human body,’’ Mr Butler said.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-for-murder-20130320-2geno.html#ixzz33Z2Bd99v

Trial Day 1 - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Trial Day 4 - Trial Day 5 - Trial Day 6 - Trial Day 7 - Trial Day 8 -
Trial Day 9
- Trial Day 10 - Trial Day 11 - Trial Day 12 - Trial Day 13 - Trial Day 14 - Trial Day 15
Trial Day 16 - Trial Day 17 - Trial Day 18

Trial-General-Discussion-Thread-1
Trial-General-Discussion-Thread-2
Trial-General-Discussion-Thread-3
Trial-General-Discussion-Thread-4

The Verdict Waiting Room #1

Reminders:

Derogatory name calling/name changes are not allowed on WS.

No disparaging comments about the accused, the defense team or witnesses

If you have a problem with a post (do not respond) please use the Alert Button (triangle icon) located top right corner of every post. (This translates to....if another member is being a drongo, use the dobber button rather than ear bashing about it on the thread)

Treat opposing views respectfully.

If you have any questions, please PM (private message) a moderator.

Make sure you read & abide by our rules & post responsibly

Rules Etiquette & Information

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A BIG thankyou to Websleuths for allowing this to happen...

As we look for justice for Allison...

Please continue here....

Good morning everyone. I'm able to repost tweets this morning. Amee, did you want to do David & Kate and I'll pick up the others?

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 58s

Gerard #badenclay's sister & brother have arrived at court to wait for a verdict @9NewsBrisbane

From Gerard's own evidence, he was, as he put it, forced to tell his family of the affair with Ms McHugh. Not just the original event but the ongoing event.. his take on it was the police told the media, so he had to tell the goggleminded family all about it.

Which must have been why Nige then decided to use his phone, as per the police phone tap , to spot him ringing Toni for Gerard to keep in contact..

So when Olivia doodles out to tell us all that Allison needed to be returned, was suffering from depression, etc.. she already knows about the long term exploits of Gerard and the ongoing and current , extremely current and assisted affair between Gerard and Toni.. she knows about the financial chaos as well.

But she tells us all he is innocent, that he loves Allison, so the word 'innocent' is disingenuous , if I was inclined to generosity, or totally disinformative, and deliberately so.. that's if I was being the real me.

so no free pass for Olivia on that score..

Morning Trooper, thanks for your post. Agree. I will never forget Olivia's word 'we want her returned to us' like Allison was some kind of non-human object like a parcel or package to be returned to its owners. Her use of this word stands out still today. It reveals much truth of what she knew and how Allison was viewed by her. My opinion only.

In regards to EBC's coat maybe she can't afford to own more than, just my thoughts

In regards to EBC's coat maybe she can't afford to own more than, just my thoughts

I'd say it's just her go-to warm winter coat for to/from car etc. She takes it off once inside. It's pretty damn chilly in Brisbane on these winter mornings!

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m

No sign of a verdict yet as the #badenclay jury continues deliberations. We are into wk 6 of the trial. @7NewsBrisbane

Jurors tasked with deciding the fate of alleged wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay will resume their deliberations on Monday.

The jury retired to consider a verdict in the case on Thursday and with no sign of a verdict on Friday, they were sent home for the weekend.

Baden-Clay has pleaded not guilty to murdering his wife Allison in April 2012.

Her body was found on a creek bank at Anstead in Brisbane's west on April 30, ten days after her husband reported her missing from their home in nearby Brookfield.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/24449886/baden-clay-deliberations-continue/

Someone on Twitter saying that Channel 7 has a crew outside the kids school.

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 40s

Week 6 of the #badenclay murder trial begins. We are still waiting for a verdict from the jury. @abcnews

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

#badenclay trial has entered its sixth week. Jurors continue to deliberate. @9NewsBrisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth