943 users online (141 members and 802 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LA - Jessica, 12, Yojan, 4, & Jafet Monterroso, 2, Metairie, 13 July 2014

http://www.kltv.com/story/26006380/t...dly-kills-wife

Investigators believe Monterroso-Navas fled the scene of his wife's murder early this morning with three children: 12-year-old Jessica Nicolle Monterroso, 4-year-old Yojan Manuel Monterroso-Flores and 2-year-old Jafet Abigaitl Monterroso-Monroy.

Officers came out to the scene of the murder after police say two of the children found their mother dead early Sunday morning in the 4000 block of Durand Street...

Pedro Monterroso-Navas is described as a 43-year-old hispanic male with brown hair.He was last seen wearing black pants and a blue shirt and walks with a limp.

No Amber Alert for these kids?

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    No Amber Alert for these kids?
    This article says there was one issued:

Investigators do not know how Monterroso-Navas fled or what type of vehicle he may be using. Authorities have issued an Amber Alert.
    http://tinyurl.com/q3w5pwf

Quote Originally Posted by nao View Post
    Google Chrome does

So ran with three....who may have been witnesses....and left two behind.
    Last edited by rizzo0904; 07-13-2014 at 03:23 PM. Reason: actually read article....

The translations don't make much sense, a spanish speaker would help, i would guess he is in Mexico, but maybe the pics could help. i'll listen to San Diego scanner , they work with border patrol.

It looks like he is from Guatemala.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    So ran with three....who may have been witnesses....and left two behind.
    That struck me as odd. He took the oldest and the two youngest and left the two in the middle. Assuming they're all his children, why take some and leave the others?

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    That struck me as odd. He took the oldest and the two youngest and left the two in the middle. Assuming they're all his children, why take some and leave the others?
    That struck me as odd as well. Then I thought maybe he took the kids that were awake at the time and the other two were still in their room(s) sleeping. Because it is not like he took the oldest or the youngest kids.

Theres pics of him at Mexican border and in New Orleans..Well maybe Jessica will be the childer carer or something..........jmo

Quote Originally Posted by nao View Post
    Theres pics of him at Mexican border and in New Orleans..Well maybe Jessica will be the childer carer or something..........jmo
    Yeah - they look fairly recent as well. There is a post further down with birthday photos May 12th - badly translated says "Celenrando humbly the birthday of my unique children that I left soon will be together all (Translated by Bing)".

yes bad translations, july 4 valora el amor-----is something about love,( amor)...(they actually taught latin, when i was child)

I think those 3 are biologically his ...
    http://www.fox8live.com/story/260063...dly-kills-wife

At least that's how I understood the wording in this article ...

More info on the kids from here:

http://tinyurl.com/nmftwyg

Monterroso-Navas is the biological father of all three missing children, but the deceased is the biological mother of 2-year-old Jafet and two children that were left at the scene.

The 5-year-old and 8-year-old have no relationship to Monterroso-Navas and are currently with the Department fo Child and Family Services.
    They also weren't married and he is here illegally so I would bet he is going to try to get back home with the three kids.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast