1047 users online (222 members and 825 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Panama - Lisanne Froon, 22, & Kris Kremers, 21, Boquete, 1 April 2014 - #2

Police in Panama are hunting two young Dutch women who disappeared after making plans to go on a country walk near the mountain town of Boquete.
    http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archive...n_disappea.php

The women still have not been found.
    A Facebook page has been created for them: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisan...88075314805262

I think this Dutch article says something along the lines of; following the bad news of confirmation of identities, the families will continue to search for answers to the many questions that remain, and that how the girls were killed must be examined.

Please correct me if that's wrong. It's google translation.

http://www.elsevier.nl/Buitenland/ni...mers-1548148W/
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Panama - Dutch women Lisanne Froon, 22, & Kris Kremers, 21, Boquete, 1 Apr 2014 , #2

Please continue here.

Please be mindful of the rules. You can find them here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

Thread 1

Salem

Originally Posted by DutchTreat View Post
    ... the reason why he (the dog) returned by himself, could very well be the key to unlock this mystery.
    You can never ever tell something is not important until you know what actually happened...
    I agree this could provide a very important clue on how the young women died.

Quote Originally Posted by zwiebel View Post
    I think this Dutch article says something along the lines of; following the bad news of confirmation of identities, the families will continue to search for answers to the many questions that remain, and that how the girls were killed must be examined.

Please correct me if that's wrong. It's google translation.

http://www.elsevier.nl/Buitenland/ni...mers-1548148W/
    I interpret it the same way. They do not consider the case closed or resolved. There's more investigation that needs to occur.

@miep 66

the picture is from her brother FB

i see that moderators here are a little bit Inconsistent because they take away those picture,so they must take away from now Every picture or youtube and everything else where we can see the faces of the two girls?
    Last edited by DINAMO ZG; 07-13-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DINAMO ZG View Post
    @miep 66

the picture is from her brother FB

i see that moderators here are a little bit Inconsistent because they take away those picture,so they must take away from now Every picture or youtube and everything else where we can see the faces of the two girls?
    That photo was also published in Panama newspapers.

Guys, you need to link to the source when you post pictures per copyright rules.

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    Guys, you need to link to the source when you post pictures per copyright rules.

Hope that helps
    Yes, that helps! Thank you.
    (I like my pizza hot)
    Forum rules: Don't tell others they are wrong. Don't tell others how to post. Don't personalize. Don't be rude or disrespectful. Don't copy/paste comments from a blog or journal.

I don't understand why there is a new thread?
    Can you still quote something from the first thread or is that not possible?

Quote Originally Posted by DutchTreat View Post
    I don't understand why there is a new thread?
    Can you still quote something from the first thread or is that not possible?
    We were not following the forum rules and the WS had to do too much modsnips. I think better not to quote from previous thread unless you are sure it meet forum guidelines.
    Forum rules: Don't tell others they are wrong. Don't tell others how to post. Don't personalize. Don't be rude or disrespectful. Don't copy/paste comments from a blog or journal.

Oh, I'm really sorry, I overlooked #4.

About Blue (the dog), maybe we could try to find out more about the exact time he returned and about his habits (does he stay overnight with hikers, does he return when the weather turns bad, when 'his' hikers go somewhere he cannot go, like the cable bridge etc.).

I think it could be really helpful to know where the girls were, when Blue left them. Or if they in fact did return with him.
    Does anyone know if the local who saw the girls enter the forest also knows if Blue was with them?
    Last edited by DutchTreat; 07-13-2014 at 04:50 PM.

6/30/2014
    Merchants boqueteños attract attention after case of Dutch Women

The Tourism Chamber of Boquete raised with the authorities of the new government the need to address the lack of signage, preparation and repair of infrastructure and training paths to guides aimed at providing service to tourists visiting the highlands gap.

Jorge Tovar, president of the Chamber of Tourism of Boquete, says that if the case of the Dutch women should not go unnoticed. "It remains as a result the lack of signage, preparation of infrastructure, training and training of guides and rescue teams," he said.

Meanwhile, Francisco Santamaria, director in charge of the National Civil Protection System (SINAPROC) in Chiriquí, believes prudent to analyze the protocols used in tracing missing persons. "We are making a determined (to) refuse entry to tourists no expert guides and certified in first aid," he revealed.

For their part, representatives of district of Boquete, do not believe that the case of the Dutch tourism affects gap. Gloria Gómez is one that believes that tourism will not be affected, but said that every tourist should go together.

Marcial Juarez said young Dutch left to walk the trail without guides, and hotel where either gave them entertained.

The case of the Dutch Lisanne Froon Kris Kremers and opens the debate for corrective tourism trail that practice in the highlands of Chiriqui.

Original spanish link -->http://www.tvn-2.com/Noticias/Pagina...olandesas.aspx

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast