TX TX - Christopher Erick, 23, Midlothian, 10 Nov 2012

Normally, WS requires at least one MSM or official report as the basis to open a thread. Since there is none posted here, I considered closing the thread. However, according to the FB page, the case will be heard by a grand jury next week. So, I'll leave the thread open for the time being. In the meantime, anyone interested in keeping the thread open can help by searching for MSM.

Thanks.

Wow. This is fairly close to me and I have never heard of this case! Off to search for more MSM....

Okay.....so having read up on this case at the links provided, it brings to mind another case where evidence wasn't really there & it was basically an attempt to get support for a grieving mother who couldn't possibly come to the same conclusion as the rest of us. Ringing any bells for long time WSers? In that case, I was on edge and reading a blog all hours of the night trying to figure it all out. I was one of many who got involved in that one and went on a wild goose chase.

Anyway....this isn't the same thing. It seems fishy & based on what I have read, this is not like "that case" at all. Would love to hear what others think but something seems really off! Particularly, the evidence of cyanide poisoning and how that cyanide was purchased. REALLY wondering why this isn't being investigated more and hoping that the grand jury agrees!

I looked at the evidence quite closely and find some details inconsistent with suicide. Christopher had cyanosis on his face and his gums were inflamed, showing that cyanide had been held in his mouth. However, the stomach and esophagus were normal, indicating he did not swallow much. Furthermore, cyanide crystals were found on his lips, which would be near impossible with death spasms, and he appears to have rope burns on his arms. I tend to agree that someone other than Christopher was in that room when he died, and that the details are hard to reconcile with suicide.

What ever happened with this case? After the grandmother wasn't indicted it all just got shoved under the rug or what?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back