Spain - Manhunt for serial, violent child abductor in Madrid.

zwiebel

Reaction score
Madrid, Spain: A large scale manhunt is underway for a violent child predator who has kidnapped at least two young girls (age 6 and 9) in the last few months, and may be be responsible for another.

Witnesses have given conflicting reports of the color of a possible vehicle, and whatever drugs he's giving his victims wipes their memories of the attack away.

I'm glad this article has been written in English, for all the tourist families arriving in Madrid during the summer season. Also so that innocent fathers get some warning they may be subject to being stopped by police, just for being in the company of their own children!

'The district is under strict patrol, as police have orders to stop any man seen close to children or anyone that seems ‘suspicious.’
The criminal at large, a man of about 40, snatches girls from public areas and leaves them on the street hours later, drugged, beaten, disoriented and scrubbed clean of any DNA traces.'

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2014/07/07/manhunt-for-madrids-mystery-serial-kidnapper/

It says here it's the fourth case - but the 11 yr old escaped. And police have only just told the public the cases are connected!

In the April article I linked above, police were just telling the public to calm down. How shocking that parents weren't warned! They've all taken place in the same small district of the city too.

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/new...idnapped_in_the_same_district_of_Madrid.shtml

No DNA left. This is someone who is very clever. Maybe works in the medical field and would know about sterilization. I would imagine lay person would not be able to elimīnate all DNA. If he took them in a car you would imagine some DNA transfer would take place. JMOO

This is scary. I have a good Spanish friend who lives in Madrid. I wonder what he has heard about this. He works for the government of Spain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back