TN TN - Tabitha Tuders, 13, Nashville, 29 Apr 2003

I've been going crazy wanting to share this with everyone, Johnny if you're watching get in here as soon as you can to fill us 9in on what you know.

http://www.tennessean.com/local/archives/03/08/37523949.shtml?Element_ID=37523949

"''We thought that students and their parents needed to know that the Police Department needs and wants their assistance,'' Metro police spokesman Don Aaron said. ''This business card is also something we would like to know more about.'' The card has several pastel colors with heart-shaped balloons in the background. On the right side of the cards is a picture of Winnie the Pooh holding a pink heart-shaped pillow. The card has Tabitha's name, address and phone number on it and has the words ''call me'' written below.

The card also contains the words ''sexy girl'' marked out and replaced with the words ''ghetto girl,'' a person familiar with the investigation said. That information was blacked out in the copy that was sent home to parents.

Police found the card the night Tabitha disappeared. It was with several others in a bowl on her dresser, Aaron said. Police do not know who created them, why they were made or what use they might have been to Tabitha. Police want to know if the cards hold any clues to her whereabouts.

In a telephone interview last night, Debra Tuders said she had no idea why her daughter had the card. ''I remember seeing one in her room, and they took it,'' Debra Tuders said of police. ''She just had it in her desk. She never used it or nothing like that.''"

Johnny,

I found several possible links for you to follow up on, now I really feel she has been kidnapped and being pimped out.

this is what I was talking with you about before,

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwest/01/15/prostitution.ring/index.html

"Man accused of forcing girls into prostitution"

"DETROIT, Michigan (CNN) -- Detroit police have arrested a 32-year-old man, accusing him of kidnapping girls and forcing them to be part of a prostitution ring, authorities told CNN Wednesday. "

this is an older case, but along the same lines of what I suspected from the start with Tabitha

I've done some websearches and came up with some scary sites with users with the same nicks...

here's one of them.

http://www.mds.mdh.se/~ent94hlm/musik/chatt/lesthugschatt.htm

and another

"Marihuana Guestbook
... GHETTOGIRL <GHETTOgirl5@sms.at> ... love-tyler Tyler Webb <tyler__webb@hotmail.com> Union City, TN, US - Monday ... 207.150.217.79/gbook/volume57.htm "

one of the chatrooms in Georgia had a tabitha and Ghettogirl that had been members this year...

another site of interest that was recently closed...

http://www.virgin.net/chat/chatredirect.html

"Craig David guestbook entries
... Name: GHETTO GIRL E-mail: GHETTOGIRL@HOTMAIL.COM Submission-comments: LOVE YA CRAIG AND ... If never come memphis tn one day just holla that are town drop email to ..."

another thing they should be watching for is if she used her middle name on her posts...

and her writing will stand out, she is just a child trying to act big and tough... like this, anger showing in her writings.

"you idiots,what's wrong with you? you are too stupid to be alive. you should be dead, aahleiah should be alive. you idiodts probably planned the terrosists attacks. you should be exicuted for killing her! retards!!!!
danielle <smilinpunkin@hotmail.com>
Kingsport, TN USA"

many people don't realize that yahoo has chatrooms available to children like this one...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ATeeNsGroup-Megs-Pics/messages

it has both sexygirl and ghettogirl from Tennessee listed as registered users on one of my searches.

I'd be interested to know if the cards were computer generated, or printed. There are cards avilable that you can just print (professionally or by computer) whatever you want on a background. Anything Winnie the Pooh that is licensed should have a TM or copyright on it, and that would tell them something, too.

If the whole card is computer generated, anyone could have done it. You can even print "Call me" and make it look like handwriting. I am also assuming here name and address is printed as opposed to written.

After four months, it's going to be hard for the kids to remember that particular day. I will be amazed if some of the parents do not get angry. I know they would here. I had to caution my daughter not to mention everything she knew about a missing girl here (she wanted to help search, so we "searched") to her friends, because some of the mother's don't want their children to "know about these things" (if you can believe that).

At least some new information is coming out, which may help.

they didn't have a home computer to create her own cards, and if it was something printed out at the library, the librarian would have remembered printing out these types of cards, so now the real question is, which of Tabitha's friends did she spend time with that had a computer?

why hasn't this friend come forward to admit she had used their computer?

now some serious flags are coming up on this case, one of her friends knows more than they are saying.

There are some other possibilities. She could have created the cards on a library computer, then saved it to a disk, and taken the disk to a Kinkos type of place (copy shop with computers). I don't think she made it herself, though.

Someone might have created the card(s) as a joke, and would be embarrassed to admit it. (it could be a pretty cruel joke, depending on how the card is made, but it's a 12-14 year old kind of thing to do)

why did the police hold back this information for 4 months?

have they been going to the different printers in the area, trying to find out where the card came from?

If they are preprinted stock, there can't be that many places that offers winny the pooh business cards, and if someone at Kinkos printed off these cards for her, don't you think they would have questioned why a young girl would be printing the cards with her contact info and the nick sexygirl, with a note, "call me" on it?

seems to me, that wouldn't slip by without being noticed.

You can mock up anything you want and as long as it is in a format they can use any printer will print those cards for you. I create business cards for people all the time and then they just take the file to a printer. The bigger question would be how did the kids get the $40 bucks each to print the cards? I would guess they didn't. These cards are probably the type you print at home.

Ghetto girl is quite a common name. Sort of like Surfer boy. You probably will find it used a lot.

but if she calls herself Ghettogirl, it sure paints a different picture than the sweet and innocent picture we had been led to believe.

no wonder Johnny didn't get upset with me when I first started asking all of the hard questions when he first joined us.

Originally posted by Rocky
if someone at Kinkos printed off these cards for her, don't you think they would have questioned why a young girl would be printing the cards with her contact info and the nick sexygirl, with a note, "call me" on it?

seems to me, that wouldn't slip by without being noticed. [/B]
As you should know, at the Kinkos near SDSU, nobody notices anything!:D I'm sure there are similar places in Tennessee.

One page of color copy on card stock runs less than $2.00. You design it in word, then cut them apart after printing. I made business cards that way waaaaayyyy back when I only needed a few, and couldn't afford printing costs. That's why it matters if the edges are perforated, uneven, exact as any other business card, professionally printed, computer printed, etc.

We haven't confirmed she calls herselfGhettogirl. As I said, it could have been somebody's idea of a joke (which I tend toward because I remember how catty 12-14 year old girls can be). I'm not too clear on why that would make her no longer sweet and innocent, though. If she did call herself Ghettogirl, it could indicate a depression about home circumstances, too.

I guess what I meant was, she went to the trouble of printing cards so she could hand them out to people with her contact info on it that didn't know her.

she originally called herself sexygirl and after thinking about it, wanted to be bad, so she crossed it off saying next time she printed them she'd be ghetto girl.

If they only found one card, where are the other 7 she printed out? If it was a normal size business card, it would have 8 per page wouldn't it?

where could she have been going to meet boys where she would want a card to hand out so they knew where to reach her at?

The library?
a fast food restaurant?
the boys hanging out in the alley smoking cigs she saw each day on her way to the bus stop?

she gave the card to someone, she had it printed somewhere...

at least one person knows about those cards other than her and her mother, the police have had 4 months and weren't able to track that person down.

which of her friends are hiding the truth afraid they might get in trouble for telling what they know?

Tabitha is still a child. She could NOT have known the full implication of "sexy girl" or what it would mean to older men to have a title like that associated with her. Let us also remember she is growing up in a world of Britney Spears, etc. The "ghetto girl" title could also have something to do with this hip-hop music scene a lot of the young teenagers are into.

She should not be held responsible in any way for what has happened to her.

I don't believe she printed them, or had someone print them. I think someone else did it, as a cruel joke. But it would still be important to know how they were printed. That knowlege might lead somewhere.

well according to what we've heard, she has never used a computer other than the one at the library, and they would have remembered printing cards like this for a child.

Is she partly responsible if she had been speaking to someone online, and had planned a meeting, unknowing she was going to be carried away and not brought home afterwards?

Is she partly reponsible if in her flirting teens, she had printed up these cards to hand out to strangers unknowing that one of the people she gave her address to kidnapped her?

if she had printed the cards down at kinkos, who has access to the file she printed it from, any questionable perps that might have seen her come in and followed her to her neighborhood?

lot's of questions, but the main one is, where is she, and where did the cards come from...

I keep hoping for Johnny to show up so we can get some answers.

Ok, people NEW INFO IS AVAILABLE.......Sorry its taken so long for me to get back in here....I try all the time ...things are slower now and hard to get in.

Ok, The card appears to have been printed by a cheap printer on a card stock that had the pastel borders on two sides (the right and bottom) also the card stock was perforated and also low quality. A girl who at school printed them up for Tabitha at school we believe, the name sexy girl was put on them by the girl and Tabitha scratched it out with an ink pen and wrot ein ghetto girl. several of these were found and they had her Teachers name on them as well.

Personally, I don't believe the personal cards have much to offer, other than what Rocky has pointed out about the possible chat names etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back