Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Actually we don't have anything solid. Seems like all that we have is theories of what might have happened. At the moment we don't even know which direction to look, so we just try to eliminate areas a little at a time.

Here are some things that bother me that someone may have a better answer for:

1) Tabitha would never use the school bathroom, although she would use the bathroom anywhere else.

2) Tabitha's mother goes to work at 6:00 am and father at 7:00 am she is seen two houses down around 7:45 am and then twice more two blocks away heading towards her bus stop. Her mother is home in the evenings when Tabitha gets off the bus at a stop closer and facing her house. I believe the only time she was vulnerable was in route to her bus stop in the am.

3) She was originally classified a runaway.

4) Not one thing has been found, no clothing, shoes, etc.

5) If she was not taken by force or coercion, etc. What happened?

6) From the outside looking in what does this look like to you folks?

Tell me your opinions of lie detectors. The Green River killer passed, who else passed who turned out to be guilty?

johnny, I think by keeping this thread active is the best thing that we all can do for tabitha. I as you know have always believed that tabitha got in a car with a person she knew or felt safe with, someone who has had some contact with her before. I hate to ask again, but has the boyfriend of her sister ever been talked to by the police and any of his friends that knew tabitha? and the other potential person is the person that moved to new york two weeks after she went missing. I think you know the man I am talking about. I can't help but believe that the person that took her probably had been around tabitha and her home. how about the birthday party she was at days or so before she went missing, were there anybody there that is really questionable.. I think someone around her home knows what happened maybe someone as close as the market just up the street. lets keep this going on websleuths, there is lots of minds out there that can give out some good ideas. too those websleuthers reading we really need all the input you can give...

Her now ex boyfriend has been questioned and passed a lie detecor. The man who moved to New York? I am not aware he has ever been questioned. The birthday party, was a two year olds party and not at Tabitha's home. We have a list of everyone who attended that party.

Somewhere someone knows.

http://www.tennessean.com/local/arch...nt_ID=48864506

Middle Tennessee briefs: Scholarship to honor missing Tuders teen

In honor of missing east Nashville teenager Tabitha Tuders' love of reading, a scholarship is being established to the Vanderbilt Kennedy School of Reading clinic.

The clinic provides tutoring for students who have trouble reading.

A kickoff event will be held at 11 a.m. tomorrow at P.F. Chang's Bistro, 2525 West End Ave.

Reservations can be made by calling the restaurant at 329-8901.

Contributions to the scholarship can be sent to: Vanderbilt University, Vanderbilt Kennedy Center Development Office, 2525 West End Ave., Suite 450, Nashville, Tenn., 37203.

Since I'm not blind I'll move this up!

Tabitha has been missing for 11 months today!

http://www.highlandrim.com/events.htm

They are now running Four Tabitha race cars and are planning a big event on April 24th. With hope the Shawn Hornbeck Foundation will be on hand as well!

Bring Home Tabitha

Racing is like one big family. I've always said that. At the Rim it is especially true. The Tuders family has been coming to the track for several years now. Their son drove a Rim Runner a couple of years ago. Their 13 year old daughter, Tabitha loved to come to the track with her parents to watch the races each week. Tabitha has been missing since April 29th. Her father woke her up to go to school and that was the last time he has seen her. A couple of people saw her on the way to her bus stop that day, but she never made it to the bus. There have been several searches done in and around the East Nashville Neighborhood where she lives - but still nothing has turned up. Her family and friend have worked tirelessly to keep her name in the news so that no one forgets and nothing is over looked - anything to bring their daughter home.

On Saturday September 6th, the latest in the attempts to keep Tabitha's name and picture on peoples minds was rolled out. Family and Friends of the Tuders built a Rim Runner Car. The car #29 has her picture emblazoned on the hood. And is lettered with phone numbers for anyone that has seen her or knows anything. The car will run each week for the rest of the season at the Rim. Each time that you see the #29 Tabitha car, say a little prayer that she will soon be back home with her family... And back at the track with her extended family at the Rim! If you or anyone you know has seen or knows anything about her disappearance, please contact the Metro Police at 615.862.5353. For more information about Tabitha and the case, log onto her website www.tabithatuders.com another family member has created an MSN Community for her check it out at http://groups.msn.com/TabithaTuders/
    Last edited by johnny; 04-01-2004 at 06:19 PM.

thanks Johnny,

it is heartwarming to hear people pitching in.

never give up hope...

like doyle said, it is really heartwarming that people care to help and wish to continue to help. thanks for the posting.

Thank you Johnny for keeping me informed. I live in Nashville but don't hear much anymore and don't get the Tennessean.

Anything else we can do? I passed out pictures a while back and attended a few of the events.

Most of the pics I got people to post are now gone.

It's very frustrating and unfortunately, I don't think we have the best and the brightest in law enforcement here. I hope I'm wrong... but Marcia Trimble, Janet Marsh...

I keep hoping we'll have positive news about Tabitha.

Thank you to the person who sent the letter to the Tuders we are following up on the information that you provided. Please, if you know any other details please don't hesitate to send an additional letter. Again thank you.

hey johnny, good to hear that at least there could still be people out there that wish to help. I was just reading an article which can be found under maura murry case, a nationally known physchic carla baron has given the family some info that could be accurate. I know that sylvia tried to help, I believe what she told the tuders awhile back is mostly hog wash. but I have watched on court tv channel 53 of some cases that carla helped with, wonder if she could give some insight on tabithas case? what do you think? thanks for the update.

Middle Tennessee briefs: 'Race for Tabitha' aids missing kids' families

http://www.tennessean.com/local/arch...nt_ID=50190243

East Nashville teen Tabitha Tuders disappeared on her way to the bus stop April 29, 2003

The first ''Race for Tabitha'' at Highland Rim Speedway in Robertson County will raise money to benefit an organization that helps the families of missing children. The event is set for Saturday.

The event is named for missing east Nashville teen Tabitha Tuders, who disappeared on her way to the bus stop April 29, 2003.

Members of the Tuders family are big fans of the racetrack. This season, Tabitha's picture will be featured on four cars, up from two last year, including the car driven by her brother, Kevin, organizers said.

The raceway is in Ridgetop, Tenn., 20 minutes north of downtown off Interstate 65.

The grandstands will open at 3 p.m., and the first race is at 6 p.m.

Adult admission is $10; seniors, $8; kids 6-12, $3.

For more information, visit www.highlandrim.com.

Body found in trunk of car at Tommy's Wrecker Service. So far they have not released much information. In Nashville Tn. about 8 miles from where Tabitha came up missing.

The car has been at the wrecker company for close to a year and they have identified that the body is that of a woman. The car was a black cadillac and they belive the body was placed in the car at the wrecker company.

http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/4763.asp

here's some info on this....i had originally thought the wrecker service was on old lebanon DIRT rd, but i was mistaken....someone will finally have some closure regarding a missing loved one...

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast