Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    http://www.tennessean.com/local/arch...nt_ID=51530777

'Person of interest' in Tuders case back in jail

So, for the third time in recent weeks, police took Earnest Fred Brown downtown.

Brown, 22, is considered by Metro police to be a ''person of interest'' in the case of missing Nashville teen Tabitha Tuders — and by neighbors, a scourge and a problem.............
    So you think that the world owes you something, Hey baby so do I
    But you sink like a stone from the weight of the debt
    Its so heavy it makes you cry
    And you think that your innocence is somewhere
    south of the Georgia line
    But for all of the days that you spent headed south its still five below when you open your mouth

http://www.wsmv.com/Global/story.asp...6&nav=1TcRNI9t

May 20, 2004

A so-called "person of interest" in the Tabitha Tuders disappearance will likely spend several months in jail on un-related charges. Earnest Fred Brown appeared in court on Thursday for burglary charges.

After hearing testimony from Brown's .................................
    But for all of the days that you spent headed south its still five below when you open your mouth

http://www.tennessean.com/local/arch...nt_ID=51649836

An east Nashville neighborhood is looking forward to a summer in which its sleep, its streets and its lawn mowers will be safe — a summer without ''Fast Fred.''

http://www.tennessean.com/local/

''Hey, Fred, do you have my ashtray?''

Fred said he did not.

''I'll give you $10 for it.''

Minutes later, she said, they had their ashtray back and Fred had his ten-spot.

They said they had seen him drinking in the streets, driving recklessly at 30 mph in reverse when children were present, brandishing a knife and a bat, provoking neighborhood dogs and smoking a substance through a glass tube.

Voice mail claiming to be Tabitha probably a hoax, police say

By CHRISTIAN BOTTORFF
    Staff Writer

A telephone message claiming to be from missing teen Tabitha Tuders, and maintaining she was being held against her will in Nashville, probably was a hoax, a Metro detective said yesterday.

The caller left the message on a telephone line belonging to the wife of a Smyrna police officer. The caller said she was in ''Dodge City,'' a nickname for a Nashville public-housing development that historically has had problems with rampant crime.

Detectives are trying to trace the call, but it probably was made from a cellular telephone, said Metro Youth Services detective Faye Okert. The message contained the sounds of cars in the background, Okert said.

The caller's telephone number was blocked and could not be immediately retrieved, the detective said. There was no explanation why such a message would be left with the wife of a Smyrna police officer, Okert said.

Even if the message was a hoax, investigators still want to know who left it, she said. Detectives have been to the housing development, Cumberland View, to search for Tabitha and have left a picture with the building's manager, Okert said.

Detectives also are looking for a man who the caller claimed is holding her. Detectives have not been able to find a person by the name given. No one by that name lives in Cumberland View, Okert said. The name was not released yesterday.

Okert said the caller was probably older than Tabitha, who went missing at 13 and would now be 14, but was pretending to be the missing girl and acting younger and upset.

''At some point during the conversation, she said, 'I'm OK, but come and get me. Get me to my mom,' '' Okert said.

Tabitha's mother and sister heard a recorded version of the message and determined that it was not the missing east Nashville girl, Okert said. They could not be reached yesterday for comment.

Tabitha has been missing since April 29, 2003, when she left her Lillian Street home to go to a nearby bus stop. She has had no contact with family members since she disappeared, police have said.

Okert said she could not recall any other hoax callers or messages throughout the yearlong investigation.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to johnny For This Useful Post:

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Thanks Johnny for the update. Was wondering if anything new had come up. I will pray she is found.

For Tabitha

This information is disturbing.

http://www.findtabithatuders.com/
    Praying for Jason.
    Find Beaner!
    Where is Kayla Berg?
    Justice for Stephanie Low, 9-22-14 RIP Stephanie

Wow. I'm not too horribly far (9 hours) from this area and this is the first thing I've ever heard about this. What a horrible story. I just can't imagine... Thanks for bumbing. I'll keep my eyes open.

your so right, this is a disturbing case, I was a volunteer that help to try and locate this child, I still hold her and the family in our prayers each day. It is still my belief that she got into a car with someone that she knew, perhaps the boyfriend of her older sister, that is one person that I have a strong feeling about. even though the police interviewed him and I think may have given him a poloygraph test still doesn't totally clear him in my mind, it would be easy for him to have borrowed another vehicle to use on that morning than to use the one that would be reconized in the neighborhood. but of course there are still others that the police have named either a person of interest or even a suspect, millard earl brown or smith " I can't remember " I believe is one person that the police have called a prime suspect but as of this date they haven't been able to connect him directly to tabitha, but have been able to connect him to another case involving a young boy that went to school with tabitha and lived nearby. I sure wish that the law enforcment would consider using a well known physic such as noreen ranier in this case. they did use one named silvia which to me is a real flake. noreen ranier has provided clues in many mysterious cases that ended up solving the case. even though she charges a fee I feel the tuders have nothing to lose and everything to gain if they were to allow noreen ranier the chance to help them. I feel that it could be the break in the case that the law enforcement would need. after all there has been an extensive search and gathering of lots of people that are persons of interest in this case.

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?

Still Praying...

So sad this case is still insolved and Tabitha still missing...

Johnny give her family hugs from me .
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

http://www.wsmv.com/Global/story.asp?s=2704096

December 16, 2004

Metro Police are investigating e-mail sent to Channel 4 News concerning the location of Tabitha Tuders. The now 14 year-old girl has been missing since April of 2003. Channel Four's James Lewis received the e-mail.

Based on the tip, a police cadaver dog sniffed through the woods in Montgomery Bell State Park, trying to find the remains of Tabitha Tuders.

E-mail sent to Channel 4 indicated her remains were near a small tree.

We get quite a lot of e-mail here [at Channel 4]. But when you get something like this, you really take it seriously. And so do the police.

Metro Detective Ronnie Brannom says they get about a tip a week. So far nothing has turned up.

"We'll go back over and see if we have anything that corresponds with this description," Det. Brannom said.

The e-mail was fairly explicit: a guard rail inside the park, description of the vehicle, and the suspect.

It was signed "NLNNFN", an anonymous account at Yahoo, but police say they check out all leads.

"Oh right. That's correct. We've got to investigate every lead like it's the real deal,” Det. Brannom said.

Meanwhile, the Tuders are getting ready for Christmas, but without their little one.

"Christmas is not the same without her but we have our grandchildren, our other two children to think about, too," said Tabitha’s mom Debra Tuders.

Police say they've received other phony clues like this but for the Tuders family, it's especially hurtful.

"You know, that's something I don't understand, why people send disturbing things like that because we're already hurting enough as it is," Tuders said.

Tabitha's picture is on the Christmas angel on top of the tree. A purple angel. Tabitha's favorite color.

Metro Police, the TBI and the FBI are using computer experts to determine who sent the e-mail.

http://www.tabithatuders.net/ is the new family website. It is still in progress, but feel free to sign the guestbook. After hearing news like this, the family could surely use some kind words. Thank you.
    Kelly

I hope this email turns out to be from Tabitha and the boy she ran away with...

she's tired of hiding and is trying to get the case closed so she can start going outside again...

hmmmm...

NLNNFN

remember her love note...

different initials this time... NLN & NFN

could she be going under a married name now?

Bumping for Tabitha's Family
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast