778 users online (109 members and 669 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    1,209

    Timeline of Employment

    I need help on this one!
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,423
    REAL employment.....or alledged ?

    02/11/2005, 01:10 PM
    NC_VX vbmenu_register("postmenu_55278", true);
    Super VXer
    99, Ironman VX, 1455
    Chapel Hill, NC US
    Member Since: Jun 2003
    Posts: 200



    What a ride
    St,

    I recently landed a new job and for now am trying to keep my VX. If I had 14.5 I would buy your ride in a heartbeat. For now I have the VX under a tarp, I'm gonna ride it around and everyone who asks me about it I will let them know they can get their own piece of history too!

    I live in Durham and am trying to get someone together to go to a car show on the 25th. If we hang in the parking lot you can put a for sale sign on the ride... Ya never know!

    ........... so as of feb. 11th 2005, ( the month after being taken out of eurosport in hand-cuffs...) he "has landed a new job"...........

    ....yet, that doesn't stop him from "putting together a VX car show meet" on the 25th.....

    ...back to the drawing board.............trying to find some credible job info/bringing in real $$$$$'s on his part..........
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    1,209
    1997-1998
    Canyon Bicycles
    Draper, UT

    1998
    Advanced Technical Center*
    3995 South 700 East Plaza
    Salt Lake City, UT 84107

    *Saw information showing his mother worked there also:
    Advanced Technical Center
    3995 South 700 East Plaza
    SLC 84107
    Karyn Bolton
    (801)281-8448
    (800) 355-2832

    July 1999
    Raven Abaroa
    State Sales Rep.
    Capital Associates Technology Group
    Connecting Point
    Salt Lake City, UT 84101
    Phone: (801) 531-3887
    Fax: (801) 359-5544
    email: ravena@cputah.com


    October 1999 to April 2000
    Knowlogy
    703-532-1000
    4720 Montgomery Lane
    Bethesda, MD 20814

    April 2000 to
    MarketStar
    2475 Washington Blvd
    Ogden, Utah 84401
    Main Operator: 1.800.877.8259
    Main Fax: 1.801.393.4115
    Email: info@marketstar.com

    Married August 2000


    December 2001 to
    Monette Information Systems
    1 Monette Parkway
    Smithfield, Virginia 23430
    1-757-357-4875

    Moved back to Utah?

    2004 to February 2005
    Eurosport, The Fabled Soccer Traders
    SOCCER.COM Customer Service Support
    431 US 70-A East; Hillsborough, NC 27278 USA
    1-800-950-1994 Toll Free Phone Number

    February 2005 to current
    Unknown or Unemployed




    All dates are estimated
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    465

    RA job

    I know we talked off and on about whether or not Raven had ever started a new job after being fired from Eurosport. We know for sure Janet had been working for Martin Marietta. But no definitive word on Raven's employment status.

    I have heard a RUMOR, and I have no way of knowing if this is true, that Raven had in fact been working in some sort of sales job for maybe a month or so prior to the murder. BUT, I also heard that sometime not long before the murder (possibly as close as a week prior), Raven had been FIRED from this job.

    I mean one could speculate, that if this is all true, that perhaps references didn't check out, background checks didn't check out, etc., as to why he might have been fired. Then again, it could also have been performance issues, or, any number of other things I suppose.

    Anyway, if anyone can substantiate this info, that would be great! It would also be interesting to know the facts:

    -name of the employer
    -location
    -when he was hired
    -IF he was fired, when and under what circumstances
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

    -Malcolm X

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    1,209
    Very interesting rumor SES! If this is true...do we see a cycle happening? Interview, charming, gets the job, background check comes back, fired.
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,423
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthEastSleuth
    I know we talked off and on about whether or not Raven had ever started a new job after being fired from Eurosport. We know for sure Janet had been working for Martin Marietta. But no definitive word on Raven's employment status.

    I have heard a RUMOR, and I have no way of knowing if this is true, that Raven had in fact been working in some sort of sales job for maybe a month or so prior to the murder. BUT, I also heard that sometime not long before the murder (possibly as close as a week prior), Raven had been FIRED from this job.

    I mean one could speculate, that if this is all true, that perhaps references didn't check out, background checks didn't check out, etc., as to why he might have been fired. Then again, it could also have been performance issues, or, any number of other things I suppose.

    Anyway, if anyone can substantiate this info, that would be great! It would also be interesting to know the facts:

    -name of the employer
    -location
    -when he was hired
    -IF he was fired, when and under what circumstances
    .................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...interesting SES........rumour or not........good job on digging and getting that info..

    ...in feb.05, ( the month after losing his job ( and janet's ) @ eurosport, (due to that pesky embezzling thing...) he was saying on the VX boards that he had a job........( noted in a post a couple down from this one..........)

    ...so, i always thought he HAD to be doing something to generate some $$$$'s...........after all janet was employed again right away.............

    ...i hope someone in the know will let us know what was going on with raven employment wise.....hired/fired in the time-frame just prior to the murder.....


    ...reminder***************you can sign up and post here under the most absurd name possible.........no-one will know who you are .......
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,189
    I heard a rumor that Raven's mommy had been hard at work trying to find Raven a job.

    If he needs references I'm sure the good folks here at WS would be more than happy to provide a few.


  8. #8
    Jenifred is offline I can feel it coming in the air tonight......
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    America's Dairyland, WI
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    I heard a rumor that Raven's mommy had been hard at work trying to find Raven a job.

    If he needs references I'm sure the good folks here at WS would be more than happy to provide a few.

    Mommy's doing the foot work now? Wonder if she helps him wax his butt. Or apply his self-tanner......I could go on, but I won't.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    1,209
    SES,

    In order to turn this rumor into a confirmed fact, would you be so kind and visit all of the businesses in Durham, North Carolina and surrounding areas and ask if anyone hired and fired raven abaroa during February 2005 and April 2005?? Thank you, much appreciated!
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,189
    Abaroa said he is working as a salesman for a mobile phone contractor.


    "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    East of the Mississippi
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"
    Are you guessing Verizon? He could be working for Cingular or Nextel or (any other ones in Utah?) Wouldn't any of these big companies do a background check? Wonder if they know an embezzler is working for them?
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    central IL
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    Abaroa said he is working as a salesman for a mobile phone contractor.


    "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"
    Cell phone sales, why am I soooo not shocked?
    I tried to look up Atomic Dog's old site to see his pic of HB DRIP, aka Scott P. with the cell phone glued to his ear and the 'can you hear me now' tag line, but alas it seems the site is no longer operational.
    I pray for peace in a world gone mad.

    All posts are IMHO only!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The Altered State of TropiCalifornia
    Posts
    2,076
    Anyone get a cell phone off of eBay recently?

    I understand there's a deal online now where if you buy a phone you get a free pair of nifty sports shoes. Hurry while supplies last.
    "It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~~ JA






  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    central IL
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by L L & S
    Anyone get a cell phone off of eBay recently?

    I understand there's a deal online now where if you buy a phone you get a free pair of nifty sports shoes. Hurry while supplies last.
    LOL, good one LL&S
    Well he used to be futbalrguy, now what is his eBay name, cellphonerguy?
    I pray for peace in a world gone mad.

    All posts are IMHO only!

  15. #15
    Jenifred is offline I can feel it coming in the air tonight......
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    America's Dairyland, WI
    Posts
    643
    You know, last night my husband bought his first cell phone (yes, it's taken us awhile to jump on the bandwagon) and all I could think about as this salesman was trying to get us to buy the most expensive phone was--"hey, this is what Raven's doing now."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast