user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_55278", true);
Super VXer
99, Ironman VX, 1455
Chapel Hill, NC US
reputation_pos.gif

What a ride
St,

I recently landed a new job and for now am trying to keep my VX. If I had 14.5 I would buy your ride in a heartbeat. For now I have the VX under a tarp, I'm gonna ride it around and everyone who asks me about it I will let them know they can get their own piece of history too!

I live in Durham and am trying to get someone together to go to a car show on the 25th. If we hang in the parking lot you can put a for sale sign on the ride... Ya never know!

........... so as of feb. 11th 2005, ( the month after being taken out of eurosport in hand-cuffs...) he "has landed a new job"...........

....yet, that doesn't stop him from "putting together a VX car show meet" on the 25th.....

...back to the drawing board.............trying to find some credible job info/bringing in real $$$$$'s on his part..........

1997-1998
Canyon Bicycles
Draper, UT

Advanced Technical Center*
3995 South 700 East Plaza
Salt Lake City, UT 84107

*Saw information showing his mother worked there also:
Advanced Technical Center
3995 South 700 East Plaza
SLC 84107
Karyn Bolton
(801)281-8448
(800) 355-2832

July 1999
Raven Abaroa
State Sales Rep.
Capital Associates Technology Group
Connecting Point
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Phone: (801) 531-3887
Fax: (801) 359-5544
email: ravena@cputah.com

October 1999 to April 2000
Knowlogy
703-532-1000
4720 Montgomery Lane
Bethesda, MD 20814

April 2000 to
MarketStar
2475 Washington Blvd
Ogden, Utah 84401
Main Operator: 1.800.877.8259
Main Fax: 1.801.393.4115
Email: info@marketstar.com

Married August 2000

December 2001 to
Monette Information Systems
1 Monette Parkway
Smithfield, Virginia 23430
1-757-357-4875

Moved back to Utah?

2004 to February 2005
Eurosport, The Fabled Soccer Traders
SOCCER.COM Customer Service Support
431 US 70-A East; Hillsborough, NC 27278 USA
1-800-950-1994 Toll Free Phone Number

February 2005 to current
Unknown or Unemployed

All dates are estimated

I know we talked off and on about whether or not Raven had ever started a new job after being fired from Eurosport. We know for sure Janet had been working for Martin Marietta. But no definitive word on Raven's employment status.

I have heard a RUMOR, and I have no way of knowing if this is true, that Raven had in fact been working in some sort of sales job for maybe a month or so prior to the murder. BUT, I also heard that sometime not long before the murder (possibly as close as a week prior), Raven had been FIRED from this job.

I mean one could speculate, that if this is all true, that perhaps references didn't check out, background checks didn't check out, etc., as to why he might have been fired. Then again, it could also have been performance issues, or, any number of other things I suppose.

Anyway, if anyone can substantiate this info, that would be great! It would also be interesting to know the facts:

-name of the employer
-IF he was fired, when and under what circumstances

Very interesting rumor SES! If this is true...do we see a cycle happening? Interview, charming, gets the job, background check comes back, fired.

SouthEastSleuth said:
I know we talked off and on about whether or not Raven had ever started a new job after being fired from Eurosport. We know for sure Janet had been working for Martin Marietta. But no definitive word on Raven's employment status.

I have heard a RUMOR, and I have no way of knowing if this is true, that Raven had in fact been working in some sort of sales job for maybe a month or so prior to the murder. BUT, I also heard that sometime not long before the murder (possibly as close as a week prior), Raven had been FIRED from this job.

I mean one could speculate, that if this is all true, that perhaps references didn't check out, background checks didn't check out, etc., as to why he might have been fired. Then again, it could also have been performance issues, or, any number of other things I suppose.

Anyway, if anyone can substantiate this info, that would be great! It would also be interesting to know the facts:

-name of the employer
-IF he was fired, when and under what circumstances
.................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...interesting SES........rumour or not........good job on digging and getting that info..

...in feb.05, ( the month after losing his job ( and janet's ) @ eurosport, (due to that pesky embezzling thing...) he was saying on the VX boards that he had a job........( noted in a post a couple down from this one..........)

...so, i always thought he HAD to be doing something to generate some $$$$'s...........after all janet was employed again right away.............

...i hope someone in the know will let us know what was going on with raven employment wise.....hired/fired in the time-frame just prior to the murder.....

...reminder***************you can sign up and post here under the most absurd name possible.........no-one will know who you are :).......

I heard a rumor that Raven's mommy had been hard at work trying to find Raven a job.

If he needs references I'm sure the good folks here at WS would be more than happy to provide a few.

:bang:

golfmom said:
I heard a rumor that Raven's mommy had been hard at work trying to find Raven a job.

If he needs references I'm sure the good folks here at WS would be more than happy to provide a few.

:bang:
Mommy's doing the foot work now? Wonder if she helps him wax his butt. Or apply his self-tanner......I could go on, but I won't. :sick:

SES,

In order to turn this rumor into a confirmed fact, would you be so kind and visit all of the businesses in Durham, North Carolina and surrounding areas and ask if anyone hired and fired raven abaroa during February 2005 and April 2005?? Thank you, much appreciated!:blowkiss:

Abaroa said he is working as a salesman for a mobile phone contractor.

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"

:laugh:
golfmom said:
"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"
Are you guessing Verizon? :) He could be working for Cingular or Nextel or (any other ones in Utah?) Wouldn't any of these big companies do a background check? Wonder if they know an embezzler is working for them?

golfmom said:

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"

Cell phone sales, why am I soooo not shocked? :rolleyes:
I tried to look up Atomic Dog's old site to see his pic of HB DRIP, aka Scott P. with the cell phone glued to his ear and the 'can you hear me now' tag line, but alas it seems the site is no longer operational. :(

Anyone get a cell phone off of eBay recently?

I understand there's a deal online now where if you buy a phone you get a free pair of nifty sports shoes. Hurry while supplies last.:woohoo:

L L & S said:
Anyone get a cell phone off of eBay recently?

I understand there's a deal online now where if you buy a phone you get a free pair of nifty sports shoes. Hurry while supplies last.:woohoo:

LOL, good one LL&S :laugh:
Well he used to be futbalrguy, now what is his eBay name, cellphonerguy? :p

You know, last night my husband bought his first cell phone (yes, it's taken us awhile to jump on the bandwagon) and all I could think about as this salesman was trying to get us to buy the most expensive phone was--"hey, this is what Raven's doing now."

Jenifred said:
You know, last night my husband bought his first cell phone (yes, it's taken us awhile to jump on the bandwagon) and all I could think about as this salesman was trying to get us to buy the most expensive phone was--"hey, this is what Raven's doing now."

LOL ... the used car salesman of the new millenium.

golfmom said:

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"

Do you think he took this job because it's one of the only ones that he could find or is it because he's more the type that is so addicted to technology that he'd enjoy a job like this - you know, the kind of person that buys the newest cell phone available even if it costs $500 and he has no money (and had to steal from a former employer to pay his bills), and always has a cell phone attached to his hip? Oh that's right ... never mind.

JerseyGirl said:
Do you think he took this job because it's one of the only ones that he could find or is it because he's more the type that is so addicted to technology that he'd enjoy a job like this - you know, the kind of person that buys the newest cell phone available even if it costs $500 and he has no money (and had to steal from a former employer to pay his bills), and always has a cell phone attached to his hip? Oh that's right ... never mind.

That and a friend will land you a job.

Will he be able to keep it is the question, or has he already figured out how to make the big bucks scamming poor consumers and his employer?

Guess we may have to start scanning ebay soon for great cell phone deals now too.

terminatrixator said:
Guess we may have to start scanning ebay soon for great cell phone deals now too.
Nice one! LMBO!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back