931 users online (142 members and 789 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

GA - Cooper Harris (HLN Coverage (JVM, NG & Dr. Drew)

Salem recommended starting a thread of the HLN coverage of Cooper Harris' case. He is receiving daily coverage (by JVM and NG, at least from what I've been able to view).

Discuss here.

#JusticeForCooper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Here is the link to last night's transcript of the NG broadcast

PayPal Refunds Donations to HotCar Death Fund

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../14/ng.01.html

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Thanks for starting this.....

GA - Cooper Harris (HLN Coverage (JVM, NG & Dr. Drew)

Here is the link to last night's Dr. Drew, featuring a segment on Cooper:

Hot Car Dad on Sex, Abortion

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../ddhln.01.html

The "titles" of these shows make me

Last edited by kimi_SFC; 07-15-2014 at 10:20 AM. Reason: typo
    findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

The July 14th (last night) transcript of JVM is not yet available. I will post it as soon as it is available.

Here is the link to Friday's (July 11th) transcript:

Secrets that Lead to the Murder of Cooper Harris

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...1/ijvm.01.html

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

July 11th transcript for NG

The Death of Cooper Harris

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../11/ng.01.html

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Last night's (July 14th) JVM transcript featuring Cooper's case:

Hot Car Death Case

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...4/ijvm.01.html

#JusticeForCooper

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

JVM and NG Thread. Show Discussion only. 7/15/14

This is to discuss both JVM and NG shows for tonight. Show content only. This will be a daily thread. Mod will lock thread until show time. Starts at 7.
    Last edited by Spice; 07-15-2014 at 04:41 PM.
    "All views are entitled to be aired, except Fake News and Conspiracy theories, those just suck and are not based in reality, It is through vigorous and constructive debate that together we will chart the path ahead." --Spice

10 minutes......
    "All views are entitled to be aired, except Fake News and Conspiracy theories, those just suck and are not based in reality, It is through vigorous and constructive debate that together we will chart the path ahead." --Spice

show is on.

The media does what the media does. It happens in every case. I get it and LH and her attorney do too. but I have no problem with the statement. Were I her attorney I would say much the same while I personally would have avoided comparing her to an unjustly accused and scrutinized hero.

She is no hero in my mind, but she is a victim still in my mind for the moment. I know that WS has deemed her sleuthable and I support that decision, but personally, I am waiting for facts before jumping off that fence.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

discussing the notable absence of RH presence or mention from the statement.
    Last edited by tlcya; 07-15-2014 at 07:24 PM.

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Following this thread since I have no cable!! Thanks so much!
    HOPING I CAN HELP
    but, what if .... ?

discussing how this may be good strategy keeping RH out of the statement altogether. her atty could be in private discussions with Prosecutors. At this time she could be considered a potential suspect, a witness, or anything in between. So the statement was intentionally vague so as to keep all options open in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by hopingicanhelp View Post
    Following this thread since I have no cable!! Thanks so much!
    Make sure you check back later or tomorrow as I am sure the transcript for this show will be linked. Meanwhile I will try to nutshell some of it.

showing footage of Leanna being harrassed at her new living situation in Alabama. Reporters asking her if she continues to support her husband with her responding "we have no comment for you"

Caller comparing her demeanor to Susan Smith. Describing her belief that LH is very clever and calculating and thinking/observing

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast