797 users online (165 members and 632 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

JVM to get Written Statement from LH's Lawyer tonight Discuss the Lawyer Stmt HERE.

I just saw a preview for her show later on where she announced that LH lawyer is releasing a written statement tonight.
    Last edited by Salem; 07-15-2014 at 03:39 PM.
    “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me,
    "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”― Mister Rogers

I have updated the title and am adding a little clarification here: This thread is to specifically discuss the statement made by LH's lawyer. It is not to discuss the JVM/NG/DD shows, in general.

Thanks!

Salem

Jennifer Banks@JenniferBanksTV 34m
    Leanna Harris will release a statement today In regards to her son's death. #HotCarDeath

https://twitter.com/JenniferBanksTV

11Alive News@11AliveNews 1m
    #BREAKING: Leanna Harris says she's 'living every parent's nightmare' Read her statement: http://on.11alive.com/1mf1uOw #harriscase11

Leanna Harris is living every parent's nightmare - the child she bore and loved every
    moment of his life has died. For most parents, it is difficult, if not impossible, to comprehend
    such a thing. But for Leanna, that nightmare is all too real. She will never again be able to tuck
    him into bed at nisht and return later to check on him.
    She mourns Cooper's death deeply, in her own private way. She takes comfort from a
    strong faith in God, but the loss is still overwhelming. Getting through each day seems almost
    impossible.

cont..

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/lo...eath/12695461/

Quote Originally Posted by popsicle View Post
    Leanna Harris is living every parent's nightmare - the child she bore and loved every
    moment of his life has died. For most parents, it is difficult, if not impossible, to comprehend
    such a thing. But for Leanna, that nightmare is all too real. She will never again be able to tuck
    him into bed at nisht and return later to check on him.
    She mourns Cooper's death deeply, in her own private way. She takes comfort from a
    strong faith in God, but the loss is still overwhelming. Getting through each day seems almost
    impossible.

cont.

I wish I could honestly say that this statement moved my feelings about her past that funeral....but I cannot.

Randy Travis@RandyTravisFox5 7m
    Leanna Harris attorney: public speculation of involvement in Cooper's #HotCarDeath cost client her job.

Well. That was... Dry? I was hoping for her to throw JRH completely under the bus. :-/

Sent from my iPhone
    “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me,
    "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”― Mister Rogers

Leanna Harris attorney: public speculation of involvement in Cooper's #HotCarDeath cost client her job.
    Wow.

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by KristinSchmistin View Post
    Wow.

Sent from my iPhone
    imo.. In the sense that she wanted to leave town and get away.

Most major companies don't want the bad PR.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by stmarysmead View Post
    I wish I could honestly say that this statement moved my feelings about her past that funeral....but I cannot.
    I feel the same way. Quite frankly while reading it I didn't feel anything for her beyond what I've felt from the day we started discussing the case.
    Sorry, IMVHO this is crowd control from her lawyer.

This was LH's big chance, IMO. She failed to put any blame on the defendant and failed to take Cooper's side. I have been waiting and waiting for her to come out against him for killing her baby, but she has not.

That answers a lot for me.

Reporters have delved into Leanna's upbringing, her employment, quizzed people forinformation about her marriage, and her sex life. The constant attention has prevented her from returning to work.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

It's all the media's fault.

I guess,she forgot about the funeral.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast