1176 users online (173 members and 1003 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OK - Amiee Huff, 40, Tulsa, 9 July 2014

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/...uff-40-missing

Amiee Lynn Huff, 40, was reported missing July 9, 2014.

Tulsa police reported Huff has left her last known location without her phone or any other belongings.

She was without a vehicle of her own and neither family or friends have heard from Huff since her disappearance.
    http://5newsonline.com/2014/07/15/sa...-persons-case/

The Sallisaw Police Department has requested help from the public in a missing person’s case, according to a post on their Facebook page...

Huff has local ties to the Sallisaw area, according to the post.

Looks like she went to a friends wedding on July 6th.

This foundation is listed on her missing flyers....It's for missing kids. I wonder what kind of connection she has to them since she's an adult and not who they usually try to help find? http://www.morgannickfoundation.com/

There is a comment about her living on a golf course (I guess in Van Buren, AR), but she was in Tulsa, OK with no phone, money, or car? How did she end up in Tulsa without those things? Makes me think there is a man involved here.

She had some involvement in what appear to be family land dealings in Sequoyah County, OK which encompasses Sallisaw, OK.

I would like to know who is in control of her FB page, too.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I'm not sure there's a man, maybe a woman? The person posting is her friend Leslie, whose wedding she went to last week.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    Looks like she went to a friends wedding on July 6th.
    Are you sure? I saw an entry done on July 6th on a friend's page, but the wedding photo was dated 5-17-14.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    There is a comment about her living on a golf course (I guess in Van Buren, AR), but she was in Tulsa, OK with no phone, money, or car? How did she end up in Tulsa without those things? Makes me think there is a man involved here.

She had some involvement in what appear to be family land dealings in Sequoyah County, OK which encompasses Sallisaw, OK.

I would like to know who is in control of her FB page, too.
    I think she lives in OK now...Sallisaw. Or she at least has ties there.

Are you sure? I saw an entry done on July 6th on a friend's page, but the wedding photo was dated 5-17-14.
    You're right, May. Wonder where I saw the July date???

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    You're right, May. Wonder where I saw the July date???
    It was the date the wedding photos were posted.

What was going on in Tulsa on the 9th?
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

This article says she is "missing endangered" by TPD.

Aimee Huff, pictured at right, was reported as a missing person endangered through the Tulsa Police Department, the post states.

People are being very hush hush about where she was, who she was with, and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance. Not a good sign. They know the answers to those questions or they would be asking. Endangered Missing means they have good reason to believe foul play was involved and she is not missing of her own accord.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

The article says she has local ties to Sallisaw, but it doesn't say she lived there. It doesn't really say where she does live. Looks like, from facebook, she's got ties to Fayetteville, AR, too.

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    The article says she has local ties to Sallisaw, but it doesn't say she lived there. It doesn't really say where she does live. Looks like, from facebook, she's got ties to Fayetteville, AR, too.
    The Morgan Nick Foundation poster earlier in this thread has her home listed as Van Buren, AR. The ties to Fayetteville, AR are probably to the U of A...as she is a big Razorback fan.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

This article says she is "missing endangered" by TPD.

Aimee Huff, pictured at right, was reported as a missing person endangered through the Tulsa Police Department, the post states.

People are being very hush hush about where she was, who she was with, and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance. Not a good sign. They know the answers to those questions or they would be asking. Endangered Missing means they have good reason to believe foul play was involved and she is not missing of her own accord.
    It seems like they're also using it more often for people that have possible medical or mental health issues/concerns (seems particularly more common w/ possible suicidal individuals), or at least in some places.

I wonder if that could be the case here? Although she seems to be a woman full of life and happy on her FB, which would make me think it's not as likely (though obviously people can portray an entirely different thing on the outside than what is true on the inside)

The Morgan Nick Foundation poster earlier in this thread has her home listed as Van Buren, AR. The ties to Fayetteville, AR are probably to the U of A...as she is a big Razorback fan.
    I think her ties go a lot deeper than just the Razorbacks. In her facebook posts she mentions visiting Fayetteville a lot, most of her "likes" are places close to Fayetteville, and it's the town where she attended the recent wedding of her friends. Of course, Van Buren is only about 45 minutes away, down I-49.

I cannot understand why her last known location and the situation surrounding her disappearance is not being publicized. I'm thinking it might mean they think foul play probably isn't involved since they're not giving us a suspect to look for or asking for witnesses of anything.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast