1177 users online (202 members and 975 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Greg Cisnero, 26, Jourdanton, 11 January 2014

http://news4sanantonio.com/template/...l#.U8aMXygqWAA

25-year-old Greg Cisneros disappeared on January 11 after telling his family he was going to a gas station in Jourdanton.

Cisneros' mother, Pearl Luna, believes her son was murdered. To make matters worse, Luna has been getting disturbing phone calls from people claiming they know the location of his body. "They keep telling me he's by a river, or a tree covered in leaves," Luna said. "That he's naked and that his fingers are chopped off."

Jourdanton Police Chief Eric Kaiser said investigators are checking up on every lead and are taking the phone calls seriously, but that they keep reaching dead ends.

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Family remembers Atascosa Co. man one year after disappearance
    Updated: Saturday, January 10 2015
    http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/fe...nce-9554.shtml
    On the eve of the anniversary of Greg's disappearance his family held a memorial to honor him. They said after much struggle, they feel in their hearts Greg is likely no longer alive.
    "My mother still hasn't made her peace with it. I've come to make my peace with it to try to help her out, Kristy said.
    She said Greg was the heartbeat of the family and a lot of relatives continue to carry anger in their hearts. Their hope is to find Greg and give him the proper burial they say he deserves.