GA - CNN Coverage of the Cooper Harris Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimi_SFC

Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to the CNN Coverage of the Cooper Harris case.

#JusticeForCooper

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my heart! This is what a husband/father should sound like when explaining an "accident"
Is anyone watching HLN?
I don't want to derail the thread,
just making an observation.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Oh my heart! This is what a husband/father should sound like when explaining an "accident"
Is anyone watching HLN?

HLN or CNN?

I've been switching back & forth between networks all day.

If it's CNN the transcript will be up. If it's HLN, OnTheCase had Cooper on all throughout the show. Which segment are you watching gngr?

HLN or CNN?

I've been switching back & forth between networks all day.

If it's CNN the transcript will be up. If it's HLN, OnTheCase had Cooper on all throughout the show. Which segment are you watching gngr?

It was Nancy Grace. Jean was interviewing the husband of the woman who got hit in the head by an 8lb rock thrown through the car windshield form a bridge. Jean just let him keep talking and I was bawling!!!!
Serious. It hurt my heart to listen to how awful it was.
I am sure it will be in the transcripts.
Basically it split her head in two.
Poor woman. She battled a very aggressive cancer already at 39.
She is still alive. :( Fighting for her life again.

CNN Newsroom coverage of Cooper Harris Case (transcript)
with
@DonLemonCNN includes interview with JVM and CNN Correspondent Victor Blackwell

Georgia Toddler Death Investigation Continues
Aired July 11, 2014 - 15:00 ET

(snip)

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HEADLINE NEWS ANCHOR: Well, it's fascinating. Here he is, under a false persona, Roscoe, giving people advice on how to outsmart cops if you're pulled over, and then about three months later, guess what happens to him? He's pulled over by cops, in the sense that he's confronted by cops as his child is there dead on the pavement and he becomes belligerent.

He says, bleep you at the cops. That's when they throw the cuffs on him. What I wonder is, did he think he was smarter than the cops? Because, remember, he had worked as a police dispatcher. And so I'm wondering if he thought, you know, I got this down.

LEMON: Jane, how long have you and I been doing this? They always think that -- we call -- we have segments called stupid criminals.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Exactly.

LEMON: They always think that they're smarter than the cops. Right?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But especially if he worked as a police dispatcher, he might have thought he really had the inside track on how to fool them.

LEMON: We have discussed this on television a number of times. And every -- when you come on, everyone always says, listen, let's stop speculating so much, I caution you on that.

But you believe, I think, that there are just too many coincidences in this case. The searching online. The police knowledge. All of that. You think it's just -- there's way too much.

More@Link

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/11/cnr.07.html

CNN Newsroom coverage of Cooper Harris Case (transcript)
with
@DonLemonCNN includes interview with JVM and CNN Correspondent Victor Blackwell

Georgia Toddler Death Investigation Continues
Aired July 11, 2014 - 15:00 ET

(snip)

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HEADLINE NEWS ANCHOR: Well, it's fascinating. Here he is, under a false persona, Roscoe, giving people advice on how to outsmart cops if you're pulled over, and then about three months later, guess what happens to him? He's pulled over by cops, in the sense that he's confronted by cops as his child is there dead on the pavement and he becomes belligerent.

He says, bleep you at the cops. That's when they throw the cuffs on him. What I wonder is, did he think he was smarter than the cops? Because, remember, he had worked as a police dispatcher. And so I'm wondering if he thought, you know, I got this down.

LEMON: Jane, how long have you and I been doing this? They always think that -- we call -- we have segments called stupid criminals.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Exactly.

LEMON: They always think that they're smarter than the cops. Right?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But especially if he worked as a police dispatcher, he might have thought he really had the inside track on how to fool them.

LEMON: We have discussed this on television a number of times. And every -- when you come on, everyone always says, listen, let's stop speculating so much, I caution you on that.

But you believe, I think, that there are just too many coincidences in this case. The searching online. The police knowledge. All of that. You think it's just -- there's way too much.

More@Link

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/11/cnr.07.html

I love... love... LOVE this segment!!!!!!!
So true...
JMO

CNN @NewDay
Internet Posts Emerge in Hot Car Case

Aired July 11, 2014 - 06:00 ET

(snip)

BERMAN: We got a really fascinating glimpse of Justin Ross Harris' online behavior at a dramatic court hearing last week. Now, he's officially lost his job as more Internet posts are exposed from the Georgia man whose son died in a hot car. Comments about abortion, searches about surviving prison, how to handle police talks by police. It's coming into view of investigators and could come back to haunt him in court.

Victor Blackwell reports from Atlanta.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VICTOR BLACKWELL, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): What are believed to be the words of Justin Ross Harris written one year ago online are now taking on new relevance as Harris is charged with killing his son, killing a person in the sense of abortion is selfish and malicious with the intent of only satisfying your own personal agenda. They're on the social media site, Reddit, where Cobb County detectives say Harris read suspicious topic pages also known as subreddits.

DET. PHIL STODDARD, COBB COUNTY POLICE: He visited several sites, and the sub Reddits, went to one called child-free. He also did a search how to survive prison.

BLACKWELL: Hundreds of comments spanning three years under the screen name Roscoe UA, the most recent posted hours before Harris' arrest. Roscoe Ua offered a Reddit user advice on how to avoid arrest in the context of DUI. The postmarked three months ago reads, "Refuse to answer any questions and ask if you're being detained. If not, leave."

He goes on, "Everything a police officer does during a possible DUI traffic stop means he's trying to build evidence against you. You should do everything in your power to prevent this."

There are posts are gratitude. One year ago, about a new life in Georgia. "I am now in my dream job, have a beautiful 6-month-old son and love going to work every day. I couldn't be happier."

Also, posts about difficulties, like the surprising challenge suggested during Harris' probable cause hearing and defense attorney Maddox Kilgore will certainly reveal it during any trial.

Much more @ Link

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/11/nday.01.html

Hence he was detained, taken to the station questioned and arrested!

Is anyone watching HLN?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/16/ng.01.html

Here is the transcript.
Re: the suv/rock accident that comes up first,
DO NOT READ IT IF YOU GET QUEASY. I AM SERIOUS. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LET HIM TALK - not yelling, emphasizing here.

So sad.. does this woman have a thread here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy