803 users online (141 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #4

http://www.hidesertstar.com/news/art...a4bcf887a.html

Family members are asking for help from the public to locate 19-year-old Erin Corwin, who has been missing from her home on board the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center since 7 a.m. Saturday, June 28.

According to information provided by the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department, Corwin’s husband reported her missing on Sunday, June 29. Corwin is reported to be three months pregnant, according to the sheriff’s department.

According to her sister-in-law, DeeAnna Heavilin, Corwin left in her 2013 Toyota Corolla on her way to Joshua Tree National Park and has not been seen or heard from since... The vehicle, she said, later, was found on Valle Vista Road.
    http://www.kmir.com/story/25916449/p...-missing-woman

She's described as 5-foot-2 with light brown hair. She was last seen about 7am Saturday morning.

Her sister tells KMIR NEWS that Corwin was apparently on her way to Joshua Tree National Park to look for a campsite for a future trip there.
    http://www.kesq.com/news/woman-repor...palms/26746852

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department and Joshua Tree National Park Rangers began an extensive search by air and on the ground. The San Bernardino Sheriff's Homicide Detail was also called in to assist with the investigation.
    Erin's FB: https://www.facebook.com/eheavilin

Media, Map & Timeline

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Last edited by imamaze; 07-16-2014 at 10:17 PM.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    TWENTYNINE PALMS: Search underway for missing pregnant woman

Corwin announced on her Facebook page Jan. 16 that she was pregnant. Both she and Jonathan Wayne Corwin, a corporal in the U.S. Marine Corps, list themselves as being from Oak Ridge, Tennessee. According to their Facebook page, they have been married for a year and a half.

http://blog.pe.com/breaking-news/201...regnant-woman/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

CA - Erin Corwin, 19, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 #4

Information that our members are posting in our private Scanner Forum is to remain in the Scanner Forum. If something interesting is heard, a member can post in the public forum that there is something going on, so members don't miss anything. If there is scanner information posted in the MSM, it can be quoted here WITH A LINK to the MSM article.

We are a victim friendly site. We have no suspects or persons of interest at this time, no one is to be discussed as such until or unless this happens. No sleuthing of friends or family. No rumor.

Last edited by imamaze; 07-16-2014 at 10:10 PM.

CA - Erin Corwin, 19, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 #4

Please continue here...

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Okay, disregard the red hair. I think I got that wrong in my haste. I reviewed the tape and it just said short hair on the screen. The print however, was in red, and they were discussing a red car. That's probably my confusion. Sorry!
    Oh ok thank you LinasK! I couldn't watch it so I was relying on info here. I can see where the confusion would come from. Short hair just doesn't narrow it down that much in a military town, does it? Hopefully a red vehicle and/or Alaska plates narrow it down a lot more.

<Mod Snip>

I keep hoping she will come home. I just have a terrible feeling. Jmo
    Last edited by imamaze; 07-16-2014 at 10:38 PM. Reason: not allowed

I doubt LE is so naive or inexperienced that they don't have a pretty good idea of what happened, who did it and where Erin is likely to be found. I feel like they have all kinds of info. But it may not be possible to find Erin, without extreme luck or a confession. Jmo
    Just my opinion, of course.

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the red car was a rental surely there is a data base LE can access to at least narrow down the search for it. Also how about pulling up gas station videos. He would have had to get gas somewhere around 29 Palms.
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Please use initials if discussing the husband and reminder that we do not allow speculation of family members unless they are named a suspect. Using a number does not circumvent the rule folks if that is what is going on with the number thing. Please use allowable info when posting

Quote Originally Posted by SanJuanMom View Post
    Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who are you me tooing, San Juan Mom?
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

I am soooooooooo lost...so when QuestionMark was asking for help with...."attribute"...etc...I was "me too-ing" .... I am so frustrated. As much research as i do...I am coming up empty.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    Please use initials if discussing the husband and reminder that we do not allow speculation of family members unless they are named a suspect. Using a number does not circumvent the rule folks if that is what is going on with the number thing. Please use allowable info when posting
    Adding...

If you have a question about why a post is removed please pm a Mod, discussing moderation on the board is not allowed. Lets keep the focus and discussion on Erin.

Thank you!

Don't feel lost. Some posters were joking around about the word attribute used in a wedding vow. It is irrelevant. The Mods have also warned about the confusing #1 and #2 posts about possible lovers. In my opinion it has caused serious followers to be needlessly confused which has taken up way too much of all of our time. We want to find Erin not muddle through nonsense.

The search warrant requests and the authorization to search at night were approved July 1 by San Bernardino Superior Court Judge Jon Ferguson. The four approvals came early in the morning, from 12:17 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.

Investigators requested the ability to search at night because the circumstances were urgent, according to the court records, "Due to ... the potential to find Erin Corwin alive, as well as the potential to lose pertinent evidence associated with this investigation."

Affidavits were sealed, but based on the information contained in them, there is probable cause that a felony had been committed, according to the court documents.
    http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...scue/12763519/

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast