Eight decomposed bodies found in vacated funeral home, Fort Worth

zwiebel

Reaction score
Eight abandoned dead bodies have been found in a Fort Worth, TX funeral home, after the owners were evicted for non-payment of rent.

Six females have now been identified, but two sets of fetal remains have not, and all were in advanced stages of decomposition. The smell was so bad the reporter who made the video had to wear a mask.

There haven't been any charges but co-owner Dondre Johnson was booked into jail on a contempt of court charge, for allegedly failing to pay child support.

“Yes, we may have dropped the ball,” Johnson Family Mortuary owner Rachel Johnson said ....."But....We have not neglected anybody at Johnson Family Mortuary.”

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/nat...ome-Containing-Decaying-Bodies-267365471.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 57
May have dropped the ball????

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked "..We have not neglected anybody at Johnson Family Mortuary."

Good grief!

What do they call leaving decomposing bodies lying around? TLC? They were neglecting everybody!

Most sincerely, I hope these people do some serious time.

Because the wife doesn't owe any money she is free to open another funeral home!!! She should be banned for life.

'Two owners of a Fort Worth funeral home where eight decaying bodies were discovered this week now face criminal charges.

Rachel Hardy-Johnson....charged with seven counts of abuse of a corpse, according to a police statement.

Johnson's husband, Dondre Johnson, and his twin brother, Derrick Johnson, run the home, according to the business' website.
Seven corpse-abuse counts also were filed against Dondre Johnson, but he was not yet in custody Friday evening, Neal said.'

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/nat...Charged-With-Abuse-of-a-Corpse-267675581.html

'Two owners of a Fort Worth funeral home where eight decaying bodies were discovered this week now face criminal charges.

Rachel Hardy-Johnson....charged with seven counts of abuse of a corpse, according to a police statement.

Johnson's husband, Dondre Johnson, and his twin brother, Derrick Johnson, run the home, according to the business' website.
Seven corpse-abuse counts also were filed against Dondre Johnson, but he was not yet in custody Friday evening, Neal said.'

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/nat...Charged-With-Abuse-of-a-Corpse-267675581.html

What about fraud?

Were these deceased people indigent? No family? Freebies?

That would IMO be even more despicable !

No, from what I've seen, these families paid upfront for the funeral services. And then zilch. One lady is soooo upset, and demanding her money back and the return of remains (understandable). I think that's how these guys were caught out.

Can't tell you how mad I'd be. They just left these remains rotting, unrefrigerated. I didn't post any close-up pics, but it was pretty obvious from them that that bodies had just been left to frankly, rot, in the premises.

I just watched the video of the owner....what a piece of work!

Mistake?

What the heck?

Two of the bodies were of children...

Where were they storing the decedents??? In that garage in the video?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onaquest