1107 users online (233 members and 874 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

OH - Cory Barron, 22, Cleveland, 18 July 2014

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...aldean-concert

Concerned family members and police are searching for a missing Fremont man who disappeared in Cleveland at a country music concert.

Cory Barron, 22, was last seen at the Jason Aldean concert at Progressive Field, at around 10 p.m. Friday.

As of Sunday afternoon, Barron has not been located nor has his family heard from him.

Barron is 6-feet 2-inches tall, weighs around 225 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. He wore jeans, a white t-shirt, a jean vest, and an American flag bandana around his head.

Cleveland police held a press conference Sunday regarding his disappearance.

Officers are asking anyone with information on Barron’s whereabouts to contact the Cleveland Police Department at 216-623-5300.
    Last edited by MOsborne05; 07-20-2014 at 01:51 PM. Reason: grammar

Man missing following Progressive Field concert

http://fox8.com/2014/07/20/man-missi...field-concert/
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Same info as has been posted, but some interesting comments.
    https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...1.248731454442

Missing from concert cases never seem to have a happy ending. I really hope this one turns out differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH - Cory Barron, 22, Jason Aldean Concert in Cleveland OH, 18 July 2014

Hi! I've never posted before and I'm not sure if I can post a screenshot, but I saw this on Facebook. It's from a local news channel. It says he just got up and left to get a drink and never came back.

Last edited by Just_a_lurker; 07-20-2014 at 04:55 PM. Reason: took out screenshot

I am friends with his sister. She said that he had been drinking but he wasn't incoherent or anything. They are checking surveillance cameras now.

That's pretty concerning. It seems like he was intending on coming back to his seat and that he didn't just wander off drunk like many people on Facebook were saying he probably did. :/

Justalurker, thanks, but maybe you should delete the screenshot. I don't think it is allowed.

http://fox8.com/2014/07/20/man-missi...field-concert/

He said they checked surveillance video at the ballpark and didn’t notice anything suspicious.

Police are now looking through his social media accounts and checking his cellphone records for any clues. They’re also scouring the industrial area across from the stadium.

“We’re using the chopper to check some of these industrial areas that have rugged terrain. There’s jagged metal, old concrete and so forth that would make it tough for a person on foot to get around,” said Stephens.

So it was a ballpark? Like with seats or people could stand on the field? Surely there are cameras there...

Quote Originally Posted by chris24 View Post
    So it was a ballpark? Like with seats or people could stand on the field? Surely there are cameras there...
    Yes. It is a major league ballpark where the Cleveland Indians play. I would assume that they have cameras there but no idea how many. It is a really rowdy crowd that go to these shows. Saw Jason Aldean at Fenway park and I couldn't believe the level of intoxication achieved there! It was crazy. I'm not saying he was intoxicated - I'm just trying to point out the type of crowd that is there and that things can go wrong quickly.

They checked the cameras and found nothing suspicious. It's a pretty rough area of town that gets very populated on weekends because all of our entertainment is basically in the few blocks around the field. There are beggars on the street corners and violence can happen. It's easy to get lost in the crowd over there.

''We checked the videos in the ball park and did not see him exiting but there were 40-thousand people in there,'' said Cleveland Police Commander Patrick Stephens"

''A lot of people were there, they just figured they would meet him outside, he didn't answer his phone, they got worried -- realized he's not here anymore,'' Tarasenko said.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/26...aldean-concert

Please tell me there aren't any bodies of water nearby

Of course it's my own opinion, the opinion rental shop was fresh out of borrowed opinions.

Lake freaking Erie and right next to the field is a waterway that heads to the lake.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast