1130 users online (222 members and 908 guests)  

Websleuths News

Pregnant woman arrested 'after posting a selfie on Facebook wearing a stolen dress

Danielle Saxton allegedly stole clothes and jewelry from an Illinois boutique on July 11

Hours later, she shared images online of her wearing one of the dresses

When shop staff posted about the theft on Facebook, strangers who saw Saxton's photo dobbed her in

State of Disbelief. SC
    I wouldn't pay $1 for that thing, lol!

I might steal it to burn it though
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Why is the headline leading with the thief being pregnant?? It really has nothing to do with the story, unless someone at the paper is trying to garner sympathy for her, i.e. "Oh look, she was pregnant and got arrested anyways!" If that's the case, then perhaps the expectant mother shouldn't be committing crimes...that's the surefire way to not get arrested.

I guess it would be easy to gain sympathy for her had she stolen some decent looking baby clothes. I however find the extra loud preteen outfit proof that any sympathy gained will be misguided .