1110 users online (259 members and 851 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Kenneth Taylor, 44, Lakeland, 18 July 2014

http://dailyridge.com/headlines-now/...angered-adult/

The Lakeland Police Department is asking for assistance in locating a Missing/Endangered adult male. Kenneth Taylor, 44, was last seen at Munn Park at approximately 10:00 p.m. on Friday, July 18, 2014.

Kenneth is a white male, 58, 150 lbs, with two piercings on his left ear. He was last seen wearing a brown T-shirt, blue jeans, and a brown cowboy hat.

Kenneth suffers with type one diabetes and depends on insulin approximately three to four times a day.

I cannot find any updates on Mr Taylor online since July '14. I assume his family is still searching for him. If he doesn't have his medication with him, I can only imagine that he is no longer alive but I pray that I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by luxISlight View Post
    I cannot find any updates on Mr Taylor online since July '14. I assume his family is still searching for him. If he doesn't have his medication with him, I can only imagine that he is no longer alive but I pray that I'm wrong.
    I belive that Mr Taylor was homeless and was attacked by an alligator
    " Police recovered Taylor's body after a report of an alligator with a body in its mouth near Lake Hunter in Lakeland, Florida. A trapper responded a short time later and eventually caught the gator. Detectives don't know if Taylor drowned or was killed by the reptile. Taylor's body was decomposed, indicating he had been in the water a couple of days or longer. Remains found inside the alligator during a necropsy were a match to Taylor.[4]"
    Last edited by SerialStudent; 06-17-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SerialStudent View Post
    I belive that Mr Taylor was homeless and was attacked by an alligator
    " Police recovered Taylor's body after a report of an alligator with a body in its mouth near Lake Hunter in Lakeland, Florida. A trapper responded a short time later and eventually caught the gator. Detectives don't know if Taylor drowned or was killed by the reptile. Taylor's body was decomposed, indicating he had been in the water a couple of days or longer. Remains found inside the alligator during a necropsy were a match to Taylor.[4]"
    Hi SerialStudent. Please include a link whenever you quote from a MSM source. Thanks!

I found the quote you posted came from here:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._United_States

The Mr. Taylor you referenced is Richard Zachary Taylor, however this thread is about Kenneth Taylor.

Good news, according to Lakeland PD, Kenneth Taylor was found safe and well on 08/16/14.

https://m.facebook.com/65748775158/p...2619683140159/

The last name happened to stick out to me. Sorry for the confusion, glad he was found safe