1209 users online (192 members and 1017 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cool Who wants to hear from our beloved MUZIKMAN?

I'm betting a whole bunch of folks!

Wayyyyy back when - Remember when I told y'all he couldn't talk and answer a lot of the questions you guys were asking? He promised me, and in turn I promised y'all, he would be back to answer them all when he could. Well, he's notified me today that he now can.

Some of the things he is going to talk about are for your ears only so we are going to have the Q & A thread down in the Private Members Only area. I am going to open a thread in the Jury Room. Muzikman is going to draft an opening post filling you guys in on the mystery that surrounds why he has had to remain silent until now then we will open it up for Questions and Answers.

PLEASE get in touch with the old regulars who don't check in as frequently anymore and let them know. I know they will want to participate. I have contacted a few folks today but I'll need y'all's help to get the grapevine moving fast. I KNOW you guys can do it! If you have Twitter, post the link to this thread and that should start the ball rolling. Email, call, text, Facebook message.....you guys know the drill! lol

Okay, start spreading the word.

Going down to the Jury Room to get Muzikman's thread ready. He'll be online tonight and start as soon as he lets me know he's ready to go.

I will link the Jury Room thread here but remember, only members will be able to access it.

LINK TO Q & A THREAD located in the Jury Room.
    Last edited by beach; 07-22-2014 at 08:53 PM. Reason: add link

Also, please feel free to link this thread in other case threads where you know the old gang might be currently reading.

If anybody says anything about it being off topic, just tell them beach gave you permission.

Oh Man... this is great! I'm doing a and need a and some - see you all there - Muzikman is back in town!
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Yippee!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Yes@ Cannot wait to get the skinny. Must have been so hard to not be able to speak freely about things!
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Can we get a heads for what time? Thanks

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

I think y'all are going to be really, really.... like reallllly surprised!

It's gonna be fun, fun fun!

Where is ynot and her stocked bar when ya need her anyway?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    Can we get a heads for what time? Thanks

He is drafting his first post filling in as many details as he can now. I'm just waiting on him to give me to go ahead and I will unlock the JR thread. Shouldn't be too long. Then again, he has quite a story I think. lol

Haven't logged into Websleuths in a year, and wow...what an amazing day to tune in!!!

*Biting nails in anticipation*

OMG, shaking!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Friggin "A"
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

Who wants to hear from our beloved MUZIKMAN?

Patiently

(Sorry I can't paste a on ^^^ this^^^ GIF's face to match my own!)

Last edited by kimi_SFC; 07-22-2014 at 08:51 PM. Reason: typo
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Glad I'm in. If I forgot my password as in the past I would be frantic.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast