696 users online (82 members and 614 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - Stormy Kennedy, 4, Longview, 19 July 2014

Clark County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in looking for a missing and possibly endangered four-year-old girl Stormy Kennedy and her mother.

On July 19, Kimberly Ann Gibson, 41, intentionally hit her boyfriend and Stormy’s father with her vehicle and fled the scene, according to the sheriff’s office. Stormy is believed to have been in the vehicle at the time and witnessed the incident. The van was later found unoccupied in a parking lot in Longview, but the whereabouts of Gibson and Stormy are unknown.

Warrants for Gibson’s arrest have been issued. Gibson is described as a white female, five feet 10 inches tall, 200 lbs, having green eyes, long brown hair that is purple and pink at the bottom half. Authorities say Gibson also has several tattoos: a tribal tattoo on her back shoulder, a green beetle on her left foot, a green frog on her right knee an unknown design on her right ankle.

Stormy Kennedy has blonde hair and blue eyes.

4-year-old missing, possibly in danger, after van assault

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

I wonder if the car seat/booster was missing from the van. (assuming Stormy was in one to begin with, I'll admit that safety might not be paramount when assaulting someone with a motor vehicle)
    Unless I've provided a link, most of what I say is my own opinion. Sometimes, I'm thinking out loud and may explore avenues I don't necessarily think are true, but I'm always aware I could be wrong, so I check other stuff out.

Found safe!

A Clark County woman was arrested for assault Wednesday after deputies said she intentionally struck her boyfriend with a van and took off with their 4-year-old daughter for several days...

On Wednesday deputies asked for the public's help finding Gibson and her daughter, and a news viewer called 911 soon afterward to report seeing the two near a shelter in Kelso. Police responded to the area and arrested Gibson for assault. The girl was reunited with her father.

Prosecutors charged Kimberly Ann Gibson, 41, with second-degree assault domestic violence, unlawful imprisonment domestic violence, and first-degree custodial interference domestic violence in connection with the July 19 incident...

Gibson’s trial is tentatively scheduled for Sept. 30.