1441 users online (273 members and 1168 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    There are a lot of cases where the parent has driven around with the dead child withoit realising the child was there. Do you think that all of them are guilty of premeditated murder?
    I don't think anyone here is saying that all crimes of this nature should be lumped into one basket. Just like with serial killers, rapists, kidnappers, pedophiles...every case is different. That is why a trial is judged by a jury of our peers.

I am local to this case. I watched the trial online, I formed my own opinion based on testimony I heard. However, I wasn't on that jury. Do jury's get it wrong? I believe so. We all do. But we must have faith in that system.

Quote Originally Posted by caribou_birdie View Post
    I know he didn't try to erase anything. He knew those things would make him look distracted, he wanted a jury to think exactly as everyone else does that believes it was a horrible accident. I am not using any of those things to determine his guilt. Those things don't even matter in this case, in my opinion.

1- He sent his wife a text message asking her when she would be picking up the child. I believe he did this in an attempt to make it look like a normal day.

2- The email from the school he received that he glossed over. Again, like any other normal day.

3- Placing the light bulbs in his car after lunch. Again, like any other day.

Hearing some of the jury members discuss why they chose the guilty verdict solidified it for me.
    Re: #1 - Unless he had some sort of organic brain issue such as dementia, a brain tumor, or is intoxicated or on drugs, that in itself would have been a reminder that he hadn't taken his son to daycare. A total light bulb moment, IMO.

Re: #2 - ditto

I know he was a self-centered, self-absorbed, petty minded pervert with his sexting and all. But even that's not enough for me to say "oh, he was just distracted".
    Those two points you make, and the fact he had just fed his son breakfast at McDonald's moments before, it would have been on his mind to go straight to the daycare from there, IMO.

I believe the jury got it right. JMO
    Last edited by neesaki; 12-02-2016 at 11:28 AM.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    The title of this thread is "Is There Anyone who Believes Ross is Innocent".

This thread has gone off the rails.

Keep it to this topic ONLY.

If I see anyone go off topic again or be rude or violate TOS that poster will be gone for 30 days or more.

Remember, if you see a post that is against our TOS ALERT ON IT AND SCROLL BY.

Don't go back and forth for pages and then alert on it. Please, you are making way too much work for our mods.

Websleuths is here to discuss true crime. Not a soapbox for personal beliefs.

Alert and scroll by. That's all you need to do.

Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Ross Harris has been found guilty.

This thread is closed. Please move discussion about your thoughts on this case and the verdict to Post Verdict - Ross Harris Trial
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38