1562 users online (292 members and 1270 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 559
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    "A local psychologist and criminal profiler agree police will be looking at Justin Ross Harris’ habits, his testimonies and the evidence he left to determine who Harris was before he was arrested June 18"

    http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_s...analyze-Harris


    That was a bit of a downer. Wasn't RH deaf in the RIGHT ear?

    Why did the psych totally ignore the fact that he sexted someone under 18.?
    wow.
    All posts are MOO
    Surprise, surprise....this is the same psychologist who claimed RH MUST have loved Cooper since he posted his ultrasound video on youtube before he was born:
    http://mdjonline.com/view/full_story...fense-attorney

    This guy is a joke, IMO. I was suspicious when he spouted the ridiculousness about ultrasound video=loving father and now I'm almost certain....someone is gunning for a gig as expert witness for the defense.
    Last edited by CCmakes3; 07-26-2014 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Include link to article

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OnEarth
    Posts
    3,272
    I Believe the marriage was over and this was their answer ergo folly eu deux.
    Dont Be A Sheep

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    And the DA agrees with you...and that is how he has been charged. He was NOT charged with intentionally killing Cooper as many (not here, but in general) think.
    Many here, if not most, think he intentionally killed Cooper.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Evie Ivy Over View Post
    Wonder how they would sort it all out? RH did a lot in those seven hours, he no doubt had a lot of conversations and encounters with people in addition to the sexting. Maybe he and LH were in the midst of an argument in the morning, maybe there were work issues, conversations about the business he was starting, etc., etc. Wouldn't all of those things also become part of the "distraction", since the distraction continued throughout the entire day? I know RH says he was not on his cell phone between CFA and work, but only time will tell on that one. IMO, he was on his phone and that is what triggered the downward slide. If he was engaging in a felonious activity during this particular time frame, I think he's up a creek.
    I wonder too how they will sort it out. My personal opinion is RH was engaged in something that took his mind off of where it should have been...caring for his son until he handed him over to daycare staff. I believe he is negligent at the very least and that caused Cooper's death and further believe this not to be a typical "I forgot" case.

    I hope the state has sufficient evidence to prove their criminal case because without that this is just another case of a dad leaving his child in the car while he works and that is always written off as an unfortunate accident. (I believe it is high time we as a society stop calling these hot car deaths accidental because this is not a true accident. It is neglect. Period.)

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,415
    Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    Many here, if not most, think he intentionally killed Cooper.
    It may have been intentional. But so far the evidence does not support that. If it did, he would be charged with murder rather than felony murder.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,362
    Quote Originally Posted by CHERIE.T View Post
    DDee's quote-snipped

    his i wanna look like justin bieber collectors card?

    An electronic cig?
    It is cylindrical shaped. Maybe up to 4" long. It almost looks like two identical cylindrical shaped objects are in his pocket.


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
    It is cylindrical shaped. Maybe up to 4" long. It almost looks like two identical cylindrical shaped objects are in his pocket.

    Thanks DeDee, I can see it in that pic. It's diagonal. Maybe a pen? Some defendants like to take notes.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Houstonia
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    I tweet the person that wrote it .
    Well I did to Chris King. I know it was about the Dermonds. He reported something wrong . I knew he knew better about. He just typed it wrong. He changed it immediately and tweeted me back a quick thanks and apology.

    I'm a lefty and I have messed up left and right all my life.
    I'm surprised I didn't mess up my map. (Or I did and no one told me.)

    All posts are MOO

    I am a lefty, too! When people ask me "So, which way? Left or right?" , I just internally panic for a second, then point in the direction.

    In fact, this week, at my work, one of the main doors was left unlocked and when I was asked about which door I unlocked to enter the building, I just had to say "The one next to the keypad" because left and right were too-hard of concepts to process.

    Thank you for saying this. I have felt like a mutant for years!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161
    What does any of this have to do with believing that RH might be innocent?

    Salem

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,362
    never mind


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    I think RH is 100% responsible for his son's death, but I do not think it was premeditated.

    My hunch (reserving the right to change my mind) is that he knew Cooper was in the car at HD parking lot. He left him there "just for short time" while he made an appearance at work, and he fully intended to return within a safe period and bring Cooper to daycare. I think he has done something similar in the past either at work or elsewhere.

    I came to this conclusion by considering RH's personality and behavior. He's lazy, takes risks, lives in the moment, is selfish and immature, likes to be with people, doesn't have a good work ethic or ambition, avoids problems with distractions rather than taking action to solve problems. I do not think it crossed his mind to murder his child. If he did want out of the marriage, he would do so (and was doing so) in a passive-agressive way by being a selfish jerk whose wife either put up with him or left.

    I also don't see where he makes any goals and then actually does anything to achieve them. He wants to be VP at HD, but shows up late, leaves early and sexts on the job. He wants a start-up business but he and his buddies go to the afternoon movies rather than busting butt to get the company off the ground. He wants a new house, but spends money rather than saves it.

    I really don't think he has it him to want to murder his child or to actually make a plan and follow it.

    What I do think is that he got distracted by his dingaling at work and forgot his child was in the car. I think he knew either before lunch or at lunch, but - in his problem-avoiding way - neglected to do anything about it. I think his "discovery" was fake and when he walked away to talk on the phone, it was once again his passive problem avoiding characteristic showing. The guy can't face up to any responsibility.

    But he didn't plan it this way. He did, however, let it happen. It was his inaction rather than his action that caused the death of his child.

    JMO, all speculation and hunches.
    So, from what the charges are, you would find him guilty if I am following you. Is that correct assumption?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In my treehouse, empty nesting.
    Posts
    12,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    What does any of this have to do with believing that RH might be innocent?

    Salem
    If RH has heart disease he might be forgetful due to lack pf pxygen or irregular heart beat?

    I'm reaching...


    All posts are MOO
    ~ my opinion only

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,106
    Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    So, from what the charges are, you would find him guilty if I am following you. Is that correct assumption?
    Yes, given the charges.
    Last edited by Inthedetails; 07-27-2014 at 12:20 AM. Reason: hoping one day I can post without typos.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern Adirondack Mountains
    Posts
    4,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    I think RH is 100% responsible for his son's death, but I do not think it was premeditated.

    My hunch (reserving the right to change my mind) is that he knew Cooper was in the car at HD parking lot. He left him there "just for short time" while he made an appearance at work, and he fully intended to return within a safe period and bring Cooper to daycare. I think he has done something similar in the past either at work or elsewhere.

    I came to this conclusion by considering RH's personality and behavior. He's lazy, takes risks, lives in the moment, is selfish and immature, likes to be with people, doesn't have a good work ethic or ambition, avoids problems with distractions rather than taking action to solve problems. I do not think it crossed his mind to murder his child. If he did want out of the marriage, he would do so (and was doing so) in a passive-agressive way by being a selfish jerk whose wife either put up with him or left.

    I also don't see where he makes any goals and then actually does anything to achieve them. He wants to be VP at HD, but shows up late, leaves early and sexts on the job. He wants a start-up business but he and his buddies go to the afternoon movies rather than busting butt to get the company off the ground. He wants a new house, but spends money rather than saves it.

    I really don't think he has it him to want to murder his child or to actually make a plan and follow it.

    What I do think is that he got distracted by his dingaling at work and forgot his child was in the car. I think he knew either before lunch or at lunch, but - in his problem-avoiding way - neglected to do anything about it. I think his "discovery" was fake and when he walked away to talk on the phone, it was once again his passive problem avoiding characteristic showing. The guy can't face up to any responsibility.

    But he didn't plan it this way. He did, however, let it happen. It was his inaction rather than his action that caused the death of his child.
    JMO, all speculation and hunches.
    BBM - Does this not equate to "premeditation" if he did nothing?
    My posts are my opinion only.....

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,980
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKunstlerFan View Post
    hey I'm a new poster here and have been following crime stuff on the ID channel for close to a year now. I think he did it but the question is more what was going on in this guys head? I mean he works in IT, he can't be that stupid. If he really wanted to avoid prosecution, or at least only get a half dozen years in the can, he would have come back at around nine or ten in the morning to check on him and then it wouldn't be that obvious.

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Famous Atheist Now Believes in God
    By VespaElf in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 10:01 PM

Tags for this Thread