1131 users online (194 members and 937 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

UK - Stalker sent teenage girl a text - from under her bed

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/...-1226998687896

" Creepy ... Kyle Ravenscroft sent a text saying: “I m watching you” from underneath victims’s bed. Source: ThinkStock

A STALKER broke into a teenage girl’s bedroom and hid under her bed all night after sending a text message saying: “I’m watching you”.

Chester Magistrates Court in Chester, England, heard that Kyle Ravenscroft sent a series of frightening text messages to his 16-year-old victim from Chester, the Chester Chronicle reported..

Eighteen-year-old Rasvenscroft, from neighbouring Ellesmere Port, also texted that he would hang himself outside her bedroom window so she would wake up and find him."

That is like my worst nightmare to find someone under my bed!!! ekk how scary!!!

OMG, how scary!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Good God.....I'm almost afraid to read at the link. creepy creepy creepy.

That is so creepy. I can't believe he didn't get any jail time. That was a really brazen thing to do. I very much doubt that someone who would do something like that would obey a restraining order (but I hope I'm wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    Good God.....I'm almost afraid to read at the link. creepy creepy creepy.
    Its like that movie...When a stranger calls...

... Jill receives a call from the police, only to find out that the stalker is calling from inside the house.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBTUGuRvnJM

"Stalker Kyle Ravenscroft hid under girl's bed, texted 'I'm watching you'

"His 16-year-old victim was at home with her mother when she was sent a series of "frightening" text messages from Ravenscroft, on July 3 this year.

He said he had walked from Ellesmere Port to her Chester house , was "standing in the grounds watching her" and he "hoped she would wake up and find him hanging outside", the court heard.

She was so frightened by the messages she decided to sleep in her mum's room, as her bedroom was on the ground floor.

Just before she fell asleep, at just after midnight, he sent her a terrifying text reading "I'm in your house". She didn't believe him but thought he was nearby, said Rob Youd prosecuting.

But the next morning she returned to her room and was sat on her bed on the phone to a friend when she sensed someone was watching her.

"She had the feeling she was being watched and listened to, she checked everything. She checked her wardrobe, behind doors," he said.

"She then noticed that all her shoe boxes, normally neatly lined-up, under her bed had been moved. She crouched down and saw him hiding under it.

"She said "what are you doing under my bed" and he said he had been asleep."

A moment later her mum came into the room and spotted him, she yelled at him to leave but before he did he stole the teenage girl's phone, which police say he used to 'discover personal details about her life'."

http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/ne...talker-7477853
    bbm.

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    "His 16-year-old victim was at home with her mother when she was sent a series of "frightening" text messages from Ravenscroft, on July 3 this year.

He said he had walked from Ellesmere Port to her Chester house , was "standing in the grounds watching her" and he "hoped she would wake up and find him hanging outside", the court heard.

She was so frightened by the messages she decided to sleep in her mum's room, as her bedroom was on the ground floor.

Just before she fell asleep, at just after midnight, he sent her a terrifying text reading "I'm in your house". She didn't believe him but thought he was nearby, said Rob Youd prosecuting.

But the next morning she returned to her room and was sat on her bed on the phone to a friend when she sensed someone was watching her.

"She had the feeling she was being watched and listened to, she checked everything. She checked her wardrobe, behind doors," he said.

"She then noticed that all her shoe boxes, normally neatly lined-up, under her bed had been moved. She crouched down and saw him hiding under it.

"She said "what are you doing under my bed" and he said he had been asleep."

A moment later her mum came into the room and spotted him, she yelled at him to leave but before he did he stole the teenage girl's phone, which police say he used to 'discover personal details about her life'."

http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/ne...talker-7477853
    bbm.
    OMG!!!
    OMG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    Its like that movie...When a stranger calls...

... Jill receives a call from the police, only to find out that the stalker is calling from inside the house.
    ITA! " When a Stranger Calls "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR6JtT9S7Cw

How did he know her? Was he an ex? A guy from online? Or just a random obsessive creep? Yiks this poor girl will prob never sleep again.

Reminds me of that Miranda Lambert song....time to get a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by giagreen View Post
    Reminds me of that Miranda Lambert song....time to get a gun.
    And two attack trained Dobermans, an alarm system....a moat with some crocs would be nice...

Mom yelled at him but I would have been beating him too. He would be afraid to stick his head from under there until the cops came to save him!

Someone that obsessed would not obey an intervention order.
    There are no laws to restrain someone that obsessed, I have not doubt he will get worse before adequate laws can stop him. That poor girl.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast