615 users online (74 members and 541 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Minerva Tripp, 42, Cleveland, 28 August 2012

Minerva Tripp is one of those missing women. She vanished without a trace last August. The single mother was raising a 10-year old daughter. Minerva's two older sisters have endured months of heartache and worry, spending endless hours searching for her.

"Not knowing where she is -- it's a pain I can't even describe," said Marcellette Love, Minerva's older sister. "For months I would dream of her, seeing her in the mud, in trash bags, soaked in the rain. ... I just want to have her back. I just want to see her.

Love said she thinks the police have not done nearly enough to help them find Minerva. "On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give them a zero," she said. "They have not followed leads and have not done nearly enough."

Tripp was last seen at 5402 Tillman Ave. in Cleveland. She is 5’1″ with black hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a white hoodie and white shoes.
    NamUs: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19024/0/

by the bay

I notice on NamUs, the searchable field has May 15, 2012 as Minerva's last seen alive date. Yet, in the circumstances on the very same page, the date is August 28, 2012. FYI.
    I added a 'namus lsa conflict' tag to her thread.